mike town hall

Started by raysun, October 13, 2017, 15:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingernut

Mike if you read this could You please speak to the Mayor reference the Pozo problem in Calle Amapolas Los Higuerales, the mayor told me that the pump system was going to be put in,in September,no work started yet.

Danny has been asked twice what is happening,and twice he said he would talk to the mayor and get back to us,we are still waiting.

We wouldn't mind but we have agreed to pay towards the work.

Regards

mickmatthews

Yes he is a nice bloke and he never shouts his praises on this forum, just gets on with his job, should be recognised by all the good folk of Arboleas.

raysun

I may be wrong but i think th were making sure that connection on road was at nearest point to pozo to ensure that house owners would not be paying too much when they  have to connect up. Also to tell each householder what is happening  and when it will happen. Seems very reasonable to me.  You wouldent want the connection to be at the wrong end ofyour property and have to pay twice as much as you should.
Technics  wont be too bothered which end of your property the connection is.
Thats my take on it and i could be completely wrong.
i was passing on a ladies  remark on mikes professionalism .
nothing more  nothing less.nothin

NorrieM

He is a nice bloke.  But he is a Councillor.  What is he doing out there?  Surely that is a job for a technic

sparkiemike

Here here met him today
What a nice bloke
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

Karen4

We've known Mike (and his wife!) for years. He's a very nice man.
Cl3880

raysun

A friend who is not a forum member asked me to post this.  Mike from the town hall came today to mark out the road for sewage connection points at their house and others on the estate.
the lady of the house wanted to say that  Mike was pleasant ,  professional  and very helpful with some queries they had concerning road lights etc.
Well done Mike.  Nice one.