Where to find rugs

Started by prettypol, October 13, 2017, 15:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennydot

Not sure what size you are looking for, but Maloans, Albox have a good selection???

Rtis

Nijar  have some shops that not only sell rugs but also make them in the shop ! (Loom)

JessicaH

Artesian centre in Lorca. Huge rugs from 50€. This magnificent local art centre is in the road as the theatre and which runs parallel with main thoroughfare.

Peter and Frances

Hi ginger
Could you please PM me the contact details for the rug person in Elche
Thanks
Peter.

stean

If you are on facebook, on the left hand side click marketplace and home and garden, I think it is the lady from albox rugs selling some new rugs for 80 euros, from her home in albox.

ginger

If you are thinking of the geometric-type designs that Albox Rugs were selling. these are manufactured in Elche but you cannot buy direct. I found a supplier online several years ago and have been buying there ever since. Even with postage it was cheaper. The company do a massive range of all types of rugs so if you are interested I will search out the website and email address for you.

stean

I don't know if it's your thing Val but there is a rug for sale in the private for sale section of the forum.

terina

There is a stall on Los LLanos market on Saturdays that sell rugs

prettypol

:7505:yes, but it seems a long way to go.  I

tandas

prettypol

Where can we go to buy rugs these days?  It was good to have "Albox Rugs" on our doorstep, but where do we find similar products now that they have closed. Any info welcome.

Val