LOCAL DEMOCRACY, ALL NATIONALITIES: NO INVOLVING BUSINESSES AND NO RACISM PLEASE

Started by languagesolutions, October 13, 2017, 14:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

Now then, which button do i press to get google translate on my 20 year old pc.  Hmmmmm.
this could take some time.!!

NorrieM

Ben - in mi opinion, dices la verdad normalmente, pero, de vez en cuando, parerce a mi que tiene malas  pulgas sobre Roger.  Es verdad, on no?  Entiendo es difical hacer un servico en un pueblo pequeno como arboleas en cual hay muchos diferencias entre los Arboleanos originales y los extranjeros.

Creas que es possible para arreglar cosas en un manero en que estara posible en cual el pueblo entero puede avancer? Los dos communidades, Espanoles, y extranjeros?

Como entiendes, Carole y yo han estados residentes del pueblo durante muchos anos, y hemos visto cambios enormnes.
Y ahorra que?  Qiuen quiere un dictadura.

Yo recuerdo un tiempo cuando he pensado   'Es posible que Ben estaria un conselaje'

Es mas importante ahora mismo, hombre!

And if my Spanish is awful, it is because of my lack of attention in your classes!

languagesolutions

Quote from: raysun on October 13, 2017, 18:19:00 PM
I have stopped posting on the other posts and one is locked and everyone seemed to have settled down and then as night follows day language solutions starts a new thread  just to keep  things going.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE  ben can you call a truce and leave it be.
the members on this forum are fed up and bored with the whole saga.
nobody is trying to bully you  and it must be eating into your time from your business contiually replying to every post and making up new ones if others are closed down.
even roger has posted today that we will not hear from him again except on his own site.
im sure you are a nice guy  posting what he believes in but its time to put this thing to bed.  PLEASE
que sera sera !!!!

Of course. Hopefully this lasts and no more businesses and people get criticized and affected, Roger can enjoy his retirement and the TH can do what they have to do 🤞🤞🏻🤞🏽🤞🏾🤞🏿✌️

Buen finde 😉

Dylanthomas2014

raysun

I have stopped posting on the other posts and one is locked and everyone seemed to have settled down and then as night follows day language solutions starts a new thread  just to keep  things going.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE  ben can you call a truce and leave it be.
the members on this forum are fed up and bored with the whole saga.
nobody is trying to bully you  and it must be eating into your time from your business contiually replying to every post and making up new ones if others are closed down.
even roger has posted today that we will not hear from him again except on his own site.
im sure you are a nice guy  posting what he believes in but its time to put this thing to bed.  PLEASE
que sera sera !!!!

Karen4

I can't condone racism, but it's a bit of a moot point here as the Spanish and British are not "races".
Cl3880

languagesolutions

Quote from: nibbler on October 13, 2017, 14:48:56 PM
Languagesolutions, you like Roger  seem incapable of letting things rest. perhaps you have a personal beef with him. if so why not PM him. Unlike him you are making yourself look like a complete pratt.
Nibbler

Not at all Nibbler, just replying to his continuous criticism. I like Roger as a person, supported him politically even before the beginning; don't agree with what he's doing now though: having a go at local businesses and people is not on.

Sorry, but I won't stand for bullying nor discrimination. Thanks for all the positive comments, those who agree ✌️

Altair

Quote from: casablanca on October 13, 2017, 14:56:29 PM
This whole debacle reminds me so much of my youth  :13: THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND. :91:

Can't quite work out if it is more reminiscent of a playground or a retirement home....either way it has become extremely embarrassing
Truth is warped as it passes from the mouth of one to the ear of another

casablanca

This whole debacle reminds me so much of my youth  :13: THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND. :91:

nibbler

Languagesolutions, you like Roger  seem incapable of letting things rest. perhaps you have a personal beef with him. if so why not PM him. Unlike him you are making yourself look like a complete pratt.
Nibbler

languagesolutions

Quote from: Tetley on October 13, 2017, 14:14:00 PM
Personally I think we should all let the Mayor & Team get on with the Arboleas daily improvments & magment and allow Roger to enjoy his mutch Earned riterment .

basikly draw a line under the past 6 weeks,work with what we have and move on & forward.

Some may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...✌️

Tetley

Personally I think we should all let the Mayor & Team get on with the Arboleas daily improvments & magment and allow Roger to enjoy his mutch Earned riterment .

basikly draw a line under the past 6 weeks,work with what we have and move on & forward.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

languagesolutions

For Roger, mainly
In the name of the common good of the people of Arboleas, do you think the following could be agreed on?
- No spreading rumours/half-facts about businesses and local workers. Sophia and Stacey have been targeted recently, all after Roger decided to tell his 'version' of the truth. We have recently seen Graysan added to Roger's list.
- No racism: I'm sorry, but it is disgusting that some people on here keep on with this 'Spanish'/'British' thing. Again, Roger has been inciting this.
- No criticizing people/ institutions by just giving half the facts. We have seen a reply from the TH giving a totally different story regarding a legal contract and Roger has said nothing.

Roger: if you have a plan C to Cristóbal and co, will you let us know instead of this continuous criticism?

How many times in the last few months have you said you were 'moving on', then come back and 'abrir el cajón de mierda' once again?

BTW: thanks to those who don't post on here but have rang me or emailed me thanking me for giving my own opinion on things. This forum isn't Arboleas and shouldn't be used to discredit people and institutions. Go outside and see what's going on, see how things have changed and are changing, ask around and see how much damage spreading rumours on here instead of having the balls to go and sort things out face to face has done to local businesses and people...

It's very easy to hide on a forum, real life is harder ✌️