Torrents

Started by eric blindell, October 13, 2017, 13:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raysun

Well done to juan,  always seems to get the job done with no fuss even when he gets a hard time.

guest4538

Quote from: NorrieM on October 13, 2017, 20:58:41 PM
How about paying for what you want?

Why go private when you've got the NHS?

NorrieM

How about paying for what you want?

eric blindell

Thanks Juan, finally got your email - it had gone to my wife who is in England just now.  Did what you said and all is now working.  Thanks again

felipe

try freshseries.net and install Bittorrent. When you click on a file in fresheries it auto opens bitorrent and downloads.

eric blindell

Thanks for answers.  Sorry Juan can't find your email anywhere. The problem is I find the torrent I want, put it into Vuze, but nothing downloads.  Just goes round and round forever. The

jbonillom

Hi Eric,

I just send you an e-mail.

If someone has a problem similar to Eric, send me a private message with your address.

Regards,

Juan

steveconway24

Can't download or just the pages being really slow or throwing up not responding messages?
ukpirate.click has started doing that, basically grinds the pc to a halt. I can still download, but its annoying.

I tend to just hook the lap top to the tv now and watch things via Putlocker

peacie

If everyone were to download then then things would grind to a halt.  I know a couple of people in the UK that were emailed by their provider for excessive downloading, not a block put on per say but given a restriction on the amount of data going through.  Don't know if it happens here though.

eric blindell

For years I have been downloading torrents (TV and films) with no problem.  Suddenly I can't download any.  I asked Juan if the TH internet was blocking them and he said no.  I've tried using a VPN but still no joy. Anyone any ideas ?