Search for Tiles

Started by samantha, October 13, 2017, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samantha

You are all very kind and helpful, as always, thanks so much will let you know how I get on.xx

raysun

There is a note on the door with phone numbers if closed. But go see the daughter as she speaks english and is very helpful. He also has some beatiful border tiles and other goodies.
wear boots or wellies as dog doings all over.

casablanca

Samantha,
Go to the "tile graveyard" as raysun and terina suggest, pretty sure that's your best bet and also pretty sure I have seen the one you are looking for. If you show the "Bossman" (if he's there) what you are looking for, even a pic. would do, he would probably take you to them. Out of the thousands that are there it amazes me how he knows where everything is. Not sure, but think he is closed either Monday or Friday?

raysun

Sparra  i did that a couple of years ago and a guy came out and told me to into shop at front and in spanish i think he said (  clear off  )

sparra

Rodregues don't know if that is the right spelling .   opposite the bowling alley have tons of tiles  drive down the side of the shop  and search around x

terina

Their opening times are 8.30 - 10 but having said that you could turn up and they could be closed.   The owners daughter owns the bath shop on the left of the road leading from suicide junction towards Mercadona and she goes there at those times and speaks pretty good English

raysun

The tile graveyard to the right at suicide corner in albox. Take one with you. He has millions of all sorts.  Not sure if or when he is open though.

samantha

Searching for tiles, pic attached, can anyone help? Does anyone have any of these tiles they want to sell or does anyone know of a shop selling them still.  They are quite old but very pretty. Thanks in advance of help/advice.