Feral cats

Started by Ingeborg, October 11, 2017, 16:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hibiscus

Hola, the two cats i am feeding are small, i give them one pill each, dont know if you can give half a pil, they are tiny

everset

hi, thank you for the information it is very helpful, as you have 2 female feral cats do you give half the pill to each cat, the feral cat i feed is very small but over 2 years old, do you think i should give her half the pill, some of the feral cats i feed will take some food from your hand ,but also do not like being touched, some of the kittens will let you stroke them. everset

hibiscus

Hola,

I am feeding 2 girls feral cats now for over 3 years and give them the diana diario pill every 10 days. I dont know if there are different dosages....i just go into farmacia and ask for a cajita de diana diario and they always give me 2 mg/ 0,035 mg
Just put it in some meat or pate , never had a problem
Cant touch them at all, still not after al these years, but no more kittens!

everset

hi, hibiscus, iam feeding feral cats in albox and have caught 5 cats over time and had them neutered 3 girls and 2 boys released them back as there is no homes available, there is one female ginger cat iam unable to catch, she had a litter 5 kittens there which i cant find homes for so it is never ending, so i am interested in this diana diario pill but i dont no the dosage as she is a very small cat and cant weigh her and how often to give her, if you have any more information on this i would be very grateful. everset.

hibiscus

I did get a tip from a woman who is feeding stray cats in San Juan. She gives them every week the pil, Diana Diario, you can buy them over the counter at the farmacia. I started to do this  too, no more kittens from the stray girls  so far (2 years at the moment) If you cant catch them  this helps realy well......If you can catch them the vets in La Alfoquia are very good and not expensive.

Ingeborg

At the moment I'm feeding a lot of Feral cats. That's not the problem. One of them has got small kittens and is already pregnant again. Can't touch any of them. Is there an organisation that could help me to stop them reproducing so fast:-)?