Skip

Started by Popsie, October 03, 2017, 13:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Popsie

I'm not sure may be they will answer 😀

swithin

Do they cover all areas including mojacar etc?

Popsie

Thank you for your information and I will be contacting you in due course.

Cuidarbol

Order a skip from the Muebles Rodriguez furniture shop opposite the Arboleas bowling alley. I will not quote any prices and what I know about all of the places to hire skips but Muebles Rodriguez is the cheapest and best service by far. This is fact, the nature of my business and also managing the Arboleas recycling centre has led me to find out this information for my business and also to pass on to anyone that needs a skip.

The skips are the same price for either size, the low sided skip is for builders rubble and the high sided skip is for garden cuttings. The skips are emptied at the Arboleas recycling centre where all builders rubble and garden cuttings should be deposited, the skips are not emptied in the rambla etc. Skips that are emptied at the recycling centre are checked for their intended purpose (builders rubble or garden cuttings), any abuse of the load has the hirers name and address given to the police. Ana in the Muebles Rodriguez furniture shop speaks English so there is no need to worry about any communication issues.

telcaz

You are very welcome my Dear. x
                                    Terry.

Popsie

Thank you kindly Sir Terry

telcaz

Hello Valery, i am led to believe that the builders merchant opposite Ldls are the best, i know Rowly always used them.
            Terry. 

Popsie

Hi who is the best company to hire a small skip from please