EL AYUNTAMIENTO INFORMA/ THE TOWN HALL INFORMS

Started by Official.TH.Arboleas, September 25, 2017, 17:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

So in Sept 2017 the town hall said that they would update the situation within a couple of weeks.  As it's a lot more than that now we assume they will not be giving any update via this forum.  Having got nowhere going into the town hall either it seems we once again are in limbo until they let us move on.

felipe

waiting because there is no batches on the thread. All posts are as tandas.

guest4538

Quote from: AnnieR on November 14, 2017, 13:37:18 PM
Malcolm,  I do not do and have no wish to do Facebook,  but would still like to know the latest news from the Mayor/Town Hall.  Perhaps you could tell me how to access the Facebook site as each time I try, it won't let me proceed until I have logged in or registered, which I have no wish to do.  Thanks

Simply get yourself a new email address and use that to access Facebook with a false identity. You don't need to get involved in the social networking, you can just use it to look at specific sites.

AnnieR

Malcolm,  I do not do and have no wish to do Facebook,  but would still like to know the latest news from the Mayor/Town Hall.  Perhaps you could tell me how to access the Facebook site as each time I try, it won't let me proceed until I have logged in or registered, which I have no wish to do.  Thanks

tandas

Still waiting for any news?  Where is this update?

The Reiver

Apparently no date has been fixed for the opening of the new Health Centre.. Why? As a wheelchair user. I find the old one difficult too access. So please can we have some movement on this?

tandas

So any update from townhall?  Nothing on Facebook?

tandas

So Malcolm last time I looked townhall Facebook told me nothing.  However, Roger on his Arboleas site has just given the most up to date information on Promar.  The townhall representing said they would report back on this forum so that is what I expect. 

Malcolm

It's all on the TH Facebook site. Don't say you don't have fb you won't need it.

tandas

So nearly one month now and nothing from town hall representative come back Roger!

tandas

So are we going to get regular updates from the townhall or not on the forum?

Official.TH.Arboleas

Debido a los comentarios y rumores que se vienen vertiendo en este foro al margen de la oficialidad, el Ayuntamiento se ve en la necesidad de aclarar todos estos asuntos que de forma reiterada son cuestionados por un miembro del Equipo de Gobierno, Roger Done, Primer Teniente de Alcalde.

Due to the comments and rumours that have been spread off the record on this forum, the Town Hall feels we have the need to clarify all the issues that are continuously being questioned by a member of our government team, Roger Done, Deputy Mayor.

En estos días, el resto del equipo de gobierno, formado por ocho concejales, nos hemos reunido para tratar los distintos asuntos que son objeto de discusión en este foro.

Recently, the rest of our team, composed of eight councillors, have met to address the different issues that are being discussed on this forum.

Hemos tomado los siguientes acuerdos:

We have come to the following agreements:

1.   Poner a disposición de la comunidad de Arboleas toda la documentación y personal necesario para acreditar la verdad en cada uno de los temas:
Alcalde, Concejales, Servicio Jurídico, Técnico Municipal, Policía Local y Traductor.

We will put at the disposal of the community of Arboleas all the necessary documents and our workforce to prove the truth of each topic:
Mayor, Councillors, Legal Team, Town Hall Technician, Local Police and Translator.

2.   Desde un punto de vista Jurídico: D. Roger Done se ha desmarcado, hace dos meses, de la línea consensuada por el equipo de gobierno que siempre ha sido la defensa del interés general, y la solución de los problemas de nuestros vecinos, siempre dentro del estricto ámbito legal. Él ha mantenido su postura incluso cuando se le ha comunicado que su actitud no es correcta según el criterio de este equipo, y creemos que tampoco respecto a la ley; por ello, este equipo de gobierno se ve obligado a valorar jurídicamente la situación.

From a legal point of view, Mr. Roger Done has distanced himself in the last two months from the political approach agreed on by the government team, which has always been the defence of the public interest and the solution of the problems of our citizens, always abiding by the law. He has defended his stance even when he has been told that his attitude isn't correct according to our team's criteria. We also believe that it isn't correct according to the law. For this reason, our government team feels obliged to legally assess the situation.

3.   Desde un punto de vista Político manifestar que la defensa del interés general de todos nuestros vecinos (independientemente de su origen, raza, religión o nacionalidad), han estado y estarán garantizados con absoluto rigor por un equipo de gobierno, que no lo forma un sólo concejal.  Este equipo de gobierno ha actuado así en estos últimos seis años, y lo seguirá haciendo mientras este Alcalde este al frente del ayuntamiento; mejorando Arboleas y sus núcleos, y solucionando problemas.

From a political point of view, we would like to state that the defence of the public interest of our citizens (regardless of their origin, race, religion or nationality) has been and will be guaranteed rigorously by a government team that is not made up of just one councillor. Our team has acted accordingly in the last six years, and will continue doing so for as long as this Mayor is in charge of this Town Hall, improving Arboleas and all the surrounding areas and solving problems.

La prioridad única y exclusiva de este equipo de gobierno son todos los arboleanos.

The sole priority of this government team is the citizens of Arboleas.

En las próximas semanas, daremos más detalles. Muchas gracias a todos por su atención

Within the next few weeks, we will be going into further detail. Thank you all for your attention.