Legal to burn.

Started by BobL, September 19, 2017, 12:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobL

Thanks all. Being in the middle of nowhere and in Murcia we  use one of our mine tunnels. So am.going to pop into the local GC office and ask. They know us & where we live.
Thanks again,
Bob and Sandra

Floss

Just a thought why not take it to the recycling center i think thats what is designed for i believe.

Iceman

This week I asked for a licence for burning and was told it is in October about the 15th so call back

JessicaH

In Murcia If one lives near a rambla or in the midst of scrubland then bonfires, other than those totally contained, are a no go at anytime of year .
If however one lives surrounded by ploughed fields then bonfires start beginning of September.
Not sure if expats have to have a licence but this certainly doesn't extend to the farmers.

gus-lopez

As long as you don't get caught. :grin:

Elgin

15th October is (usually) the key date but Huercal-Overa do not normally issue permits until after the Feria.  If I remember correctly last year permits were not issued until November as it had been so dry.  However, if you are over the border in Murcia then the rules appear to be more relaxed

cgmaywood

You need to ask your local TH, varies by area.  In Zurgena where we are usually end October.

Chrissy

BobL

Hi All,
Huge clear out of shed with all refuse dumped in ventilation shaft. Would like to burn but are fires now permitted.
Thanks
Bob L