Car Insurance

Started by rf9rider, September 19, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Just need to point out that I was referring to Glen in Albox Insurance who has been providing insurance cover to locals here for over 12 years. He is an agent for Liberty Seguras.

rf9rider

Lynden

Best bet use Liberty Seguros as they are local and the staff are good. Then pay your insurance monthly from a UK bank account. That way if you need to cancel you can.

byrney

felipe

guest14507

Quote from: felipe on September 19, 2017, 11:53:59 AM
Best thing with Liberty is that they are local and you can pop in and speak face to face if you ever have a problem.
:c029:

345 Challenger

LD a pain in the a**e to deal with, especially if you want to cancel, stick to local agents at least you can speak face to face, and their no more expensive

Tetley

get a quote from LD  ring em back with imaginery quotes...ie there quote -70e  and you should get a decent deal
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

BobL

We  have our car with Linea Directa and changing everything else to Liberty Seguros. Kevin & Ben in Albox & Ged in Mojacar Playa. LD is cheaper for us and we now have zero excess on first accident. Whatever you do steer clear, bit of a pun there, of ALLIANZ. Have treated us appallingly since December 2016. Would only recommend to my worse enemy. Appalling service. No feedback. Non existent assessors. Of course the Broker has been C**P as well. Stick with local and a face to face.
BobL

felipe

Best thing with Liberty is that they are local and you can pop in and speak face to face if you ever have a problem.

rf9rider

Getting quotes for car insurance, Linea Directa and Liberty Seguros in Albox  coming up best, any recommendations good or bad  on either of these please?

Thanks.