XXXL T shirts

Started by fitz1954, September 19, 2017, 11:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibbler

There's a C/A in the outdoor shopping centre in Cartagena. Or you could try Primark also in the same centre or at Murcia.
Nibbler.

casanaranja

Kiabi at roquetas have a whole range of xxxl sizes for men and women

the duchess

You can get them in C&A at Lorca. Good price too!

Jim1544

I get my 3 xl T shirts, winter, long sleeve sweaters and jackets all at C&A Yes they still exist in Europe, in the shopping Mall on the outskirts of Lorca, on the Aguilas road,  great value for rare items and a good choice of styles and colours  :clap: Ive seen them up to size 6 x l yes xxxxxxl.
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

felipe

Try Inversa in Albox. opposite corner to the small petrol station near Town Hall

fitz1954

My Kid brother has come out here and we are trying to find XXXL T shirts anyone any ideas where we could get these elusive items?????

Thanks in anticipation

:41: