Yearly parking at Alicante

Started by Sueandandyb, September 18, 2017, 22:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Claus Parking are €250 a year. We always use them when we fly, they are excellent. You cann choose outdoor or covered parking.
Cl3880

Sueandandyb

Many thanks for replys seen echo parking €250 a year inc unlimited transfers

Halcombe7

I've used Seguro Parking - https://seguroparking.com/ - for the last couple of years. Excellent service, easy to deal with, 299€ a year including unlimited drop-offs and pick-ups at the terminal.

Tetley

Quote from: Sueandandyb on September 18, 2017, 22:32:15 PM
Hi
I know you can do it but who's the best company to use at Alicante airport or near
To leave& pick up car when needed for a year& how much roughly

I think its abought 320e a year,but go and have a look down car park alley at the airport RH Side road as you drive into the airport to see wich is the most pro/secure park as a few years back,i whent with an English run outfit and lost a nice BMW ......off the car park.

also dont leave a money type motor,go for somthig cheap cheerfull that you can disconect the battery on without have ing a drama with the modern electronics/jump starting if your leaving for weeks.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Sueandandyb

Hi
I know you can do it but who's the best company to use at Alicante airport or near
To leave& pick up car when needed for a year& how much roughly