IPTV

Started by restoration man, September 14, 2017, 20:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

I am now using IPTV from Martin Roy...let me have a couple of free goes on different setups, one I picked works brilliant...never met Martin before but he could not have been more helpful, I cannot fault the system he is using and its been flicker free from day one...

turner

I am following this thread closely, it would be good to hear from someone who's had their system for a while a d is still happy with it.

felipe

Just had 360telecom set up IPTV for me. As yet no problems with buffering or lip sync.

Rtis

Yes , we got caught out, we took it for granted there was only one gary that done the system !!  :38:

Tetley

We have more or less binned the live telly.......

now we just watch the catch up on andriod box,but thats abought it now lol for tv ing.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

olive25

Hi

Just to point out I am in no way associated or connected to the individual at the market.

restoration man

Thanks for your replies and PM's . Had a trial system over the weekend,  couldn't believe the difference in picture clarity, options available (that worked) and was actually able to set up Favourites, apparently as advised by previous supplier, Gary, not needed !!!!  It was so nice to watch a programme from start to finish without a problem.  Had the previous system for 9/10 weeks, during which time sent 14 texts and number of phone calls, and of course no refund for the 10 months cancelled.

musicdonna

Gooners

He should be on his phone until 11pm as apperently it's his " pension fund" quoted on here before by him! I'm in for a few hundred euros this year, but I'm a firm believer in karma and what goes round.....

Rtis

We know that IPTV is not a "legal" service, just the same as having a large dish and watching SKY etc, there is NO legal contract, the person just turns up ponces about with his smart phone and our smart tv and we get UK tv! Then when there is a problem the person claims they are available on the phone until 11 pm ? Anyway "ONCE BITTEN" ? Maybe Hogs you have a better set up ?

KJH3

I too switched and wrote of the remaining subscription, best move i have made, Cost a bit more, but quality and trouble free viewing, we might well be using the same new supplier.

mustang

I have now changed from Gary the market mans system after almost 2 years of being told  of many reasons why it was not working. The last one being that his servers had a virus two weeks before and they were working on it, but not told this for two weeks.  ALso asked for refund of the 8 months left of the  prepaid 12 months but told no. I have had the new system in for a few days and now  enjoy watching tv again with no problems. As many people have said you get what you pay for.   

Gooners

Just Google best iptv companies, the guy at the market is a re-seller of iptv, nothing more. Get some professional opinion of who is the best company is that provides iptv, not from someone who has the best re selling deal for themselves.
Here in the UK I use ACE IPTV,  they do £2 day pass to try out their services, and I am in no way affiliated with them. A few others do a free 24 hour pass, a simple Google will help you.

Rod

Tried the VFM iptv but it come back undelivered.

restoration man

That's interesting, not at the market anymore, wonder if he had a problem with the queue of complainers???

Rtis

That is interesting Jinx, is the talking always in sync with the video,no buffering ? can you give us more info either with a pm or here, thanks . we have the system from the market wallah (who is not there anymore !)

Jinx

VFM club online have been using them for a few years, first with open box now with iptv. Never any problems. We have smart tv downloaded the correct app sent our mac address and got 24 hour test line. After that you can pay for the year £89.

316 channels and 5565 movie channels

The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

Sueandandyb

Hi
I have wifi but no dish what is the best box to use without using a tablet or lap top

Karen4

We just use an android box - totally free after you buy the box. It is very, very rare for us to have any problems with buffering etc, so the quality of picture and sound is excellent. Much of what we want to see is on Filmon, though the husband watches a lot of sport on Sky and BT etc, via Mobdro, rarely any problem and mostly all in HD. Would a box not maybe be an option for you?
Cl3880

restoration man

Can anyone recommend a good IPTV provider. We recently changed to a provider more local. However the system is constantly giving us problems and it is nearly always the 'server' which seems to be totally inadequate for the number of subscribers, yet the salesman will still keep selling it. We do not have the same facilities on the system as with our previous supplier but of course you don't discover this until after you sign up and pay. I just want to watch a program/film that has no or very little buffering and that the words syncronise with the screen.