Roads in Los Carrascos

Started by sandy b, September 13, 2017, 09:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Ill  just be happy just to have the use of mi house by the next elections.......i dont give a X if were all back on horse & carts ...........wi no roads  :beer:

dont concearn with Arboleas polatics  yer feture now is in the hands of Boris ,Gove and mother Teza ...... :beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwslRDTyzU
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

peacie

Are you going to throw your cap into the ring Restoration Man?  Good luck if you are.

restoration man

I haven't lived here long enough but doesn't the Mayor get voted in by the constituents.  If he is not open to constructive suggestions/recommendations then perhaps he should not be voted in again. Is there a rule which says the mayor has to be Spanish ??

Roger

freddie
Yes a lot of info not in the public domain, yet.

Why now?
Well in my personal case the priority was to get Innovation 14 approved, and to be in a position to keep the pressure on.

The issue of Sophias and the gymnastics (which the town will now lose because of the crass incompetence of the Town Hall)
has only surfaced in the past month.

There is a saying about straw and camels.

I was elected to represent the public to the town hall, not to represent the town hall to the public.
I suppose it is a question of how you understand democracy and transparency.

sandy b

Thanks for the reply to my post Roger. Guess its a case of and wait and see. You must be going round in circles with everything thats going on.
Sandy

freddie

Oh dear, how can an open and transparent council be run if as you say In your post only the major knows the "plan"
Not good when we Arboleans believe everything is honkydory in the camp. Reading first about Sophias , then about adelante children's gym and now about the computer club perhaps some clarification is required as to why this s happening all of a sudden.

Roger

Just to be clear, the work in Los Garcias is still not complete.
There is a short cycle track, that goes up and down over curbs, and finishes nowhere!

Work is not finished in los Requenas/El Chopo, or in Los Carrascos, after many years.
Now work has started again in El Rulador; it was started 2 years ago then stopped, then started about a year ago but not finished, now started again.

I do not understand any of this.
None of this work "schedule" is ever discussed with the British Councillors. We only know what is going to be started or re-started when we see it.

Repeated complaints to the Mayor get no response.

The same problem exists with connection to the sewer network.
If there is any "plan" only the Mayor knows.

peacie

Some people are a lot more patient than others, and these are the ones who have waited the longest to get things done.

Tetley

Well yer all on hold now,as Hell Ruladors abought ti get a new path upti med centre   :08:   so yer all going to have to be patient,s  :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

pinky

hello sandy

about the roads in los carrascos all i can say is they are still not finished in el chopo either. but that was started about 3 years ago.

but i wonder why the roads in los garcias were completed with rows of trees and seats,very smart.

does roger dunn live there ?????  look after your own ???

peacie

It's the same information over and over again, with Roger giving the same answers so there is information around on the forum .  There is also a section on his Town Hall where one can sent him a personal message, have used it several times myself and had a good response time.

sandy b

Quote from: peacie on September 13, 2017, 11:54:21 AM
Why not pop into the Town Hall and ask him, or even Danny or Mike.  We also have bits that have been started and not finished, for example, the sewer pipes installed over 12 years ago!!  We moan about that directly and not via the forum.  We drive through Los Carrascos and it looks like paradise to us!
If I had put the question under General Chatter I would understand your comment but I presumed I had put it  in the correct place after all it does say Town Hall Information and that is what I wanted, information. The  last two times aI have been to the town hall the door to Rogers office was locked and there was no one there hence the reason I posted where I did.

mickandjan

Agree peacie, looks like paradise to us too!

peacie

Why not pop into the Town Hall and ask him, or even Danny or Mike.  We also have bits that have been started and not finished, for example, the sewer pipes installed over 12 years ago!!  We moan about that directly and not via the forum.  We drive through Los Carrascos and it looks like paradise to us!

sandy b

Roger can you please explain why the roads and pavemnets in Los Carrascos have still not been finished Its a disgrace. I see they have started doing the roads and pavements by the municipal pool. Why on earth can't they finish one job before starting another. If their is a valid reason then please accept apologies.   :c002: