<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 21:59:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Magnificent seven.  (Read 869 times)
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« on: September 11, 2017, 17:52:58 PM »

Gone very quiet down here again, mind you, they all seem to be at it upstairs. a102 I remember when any nastiness, or arguing, silliness or rudeness, even humour, was always put down to the magnificent seven 72 But we were pussycats compared to some of it going on up there these days 32

Beer anyone? mind you if it's gone up 2 cents, you can get it yourself 57   
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: September 11, 2017, 17:52:58 PM »

doreen1
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 18:07:51 PM »

Evening Webejamin.
Don't like beer but if you pour me a wee glass of wine I would be happy. 👍🏻😬

I do watch with interest the people who slated us and said they didn't post because of us, and they are having a grand oul time now.

I'm glad though that we don't have the condescending, pedantic individuals down here, it would really lower the tone.   
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 18:07:51 PM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 18:15:10 PM »

There you go Doreen, nice drop of vino for ya XX
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 18:15:10 PM »

doreen1
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 18:43:47 PM »

great
Don't take the bottle away, Liz might pop in 👍🏻
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 18:43:47 PM »

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 20:30:26 PM »

I'm here. A large glass please ! Cheers  72

Life is more fun down here  57 Some of them above need to chill out !  72

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 20:30:26 PM »

doreen1
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 21:46:27 PM »

Hi Liz,
👍🏻🍷🍸
As my daughter tells me it's time to chillax.😎😬
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 21:46:27 PM »

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 07:14:22 AM »

My step-daughter has recently started work as a tour guide for Marston's Brewery. We are having a free tour later today for her to practise on us !  Includes some beer tasting !
Should be a good day !  Cool 72

Cheers, hic  57
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 07:14:22 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 08:04:52 AM »

Have a good day Liz, free beer always tastes that little bit better 72

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 08:04:52 AM »

Hogs
phpBB Super Member

my puppies 'kissing face'

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »

Wotcha Gang !

Been away working, keeping peeps safe from the Islamic Bad Boys Gang ! Still back now and it don't get better than the Pub wiv a pint of several Spitfires to be slurped.

Its all a bit strange above stairs init,  with the cry of 'We're all doomed' when Brexit happens from the 'Remoaner Camp' yet before June 23rd last year the 'Remoaner Camp' (Well when they were all just Expats in Arbiland) their Battle Cry was 'The UK's Fecked, The NHS is Fecked, The Benefits System is Fecked, The Governments Fecked, All the Unemployed Scroungers are Fecked milking the 'system' and I'm never going back to that shower of Snit cos I can live here on 180's a week ! Brexits caused the to plummet against the but was it any different when the Spanish Grandees demolished Helen and Len Prors house to save face and caused the Spanish Construction Industry to crash! Then the dodgy US Bankers and chums round the worlds dubious dealings which subsequently a drop in excange rates.  

They sat on their hands waiting for somebody else to do something and fight the Spanish corrupt political system at all levels, the corrupt Developers and Builders (Many of which were and are attached by Family ties to the corrupt local Townhalls). Snitting into a hole in the ground, with a breakdown of many local services like a clean, potable water supply, electrical supply guaranteed.

Oh yes we've got many several sewage treatment works locally but not connected to the houses despite the repeated self High Fives that are crowed from the roof tops on local websites ! Funny how one of these websites has no right of reply by the people init ! Nor is it possible to search for previous 'Ain't we doing well proclamations from the Author'! Nice and Transparent in my opinion, not!

Still the Brexitters are all to blame apparently but for this old Hogsy I really don't give a Flying ****  cos I've still got to get my sorry ass in gear and get out there earning me coin at 67 years old whether we go or stay! But one things for sure I ain't ever going to roll over to the Germans and there butt sucking chums in the EU nor the Islamic Bad Boys Gang who think its acceptable not to understand other peoples views and its OK to interfear with young girls because a dead self appointed 'Prophet' says it's OK and their version of the laws takes prescedent over those laws put in place by a democratic Parliament elected by the people of the UK !

Blimey 3 Spitfires got me waxing lyrical,  BARMAN ! I'll have a quart nip of Grouse to go with me Spitfire please !!!!!!!

Hogsy

Never believe anything you hear and only half of what you see!
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »

c029 Cor blimy Hogs, that's an awful lot of finkin in one go innit. I can fink of all of it at different times, but not all in one hit 32
But of course you're right on every point  bravo_2
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 09:29:03 AM »

El Presidente None of the Above
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 12:10:09 PM »

I have just come back from Blighty after visiting the monster in law, sadly 1 arm and 1 leg down at the moment after a bit of a run in with the stroke monster, but she is doing well. Whilst in Blighty I kept an eye on the forum just in case there might be a presidential coup in my absence and was astounded by the utter drivel being spouted on most posts. What has it all come to, people too lazy to google answers to their questions and others who just raise new topics for the sake of it. The whole thing seems to have descended into a whinging mire of malcontents hell bent on inflicting their brand of depression on everyone else.
Presidential decree for 2017 is everyone live today as if it is your last and for those that last more than a day for F***s sake get a life.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 12:10:09 PM »

doreen1
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2017, 12:13:58 PM »

Cool You_Rock_Emoticon
byrney
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »

bravo_2 El Presidente.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2017, 12:24:57 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2017, 15:14:37 PM »

I have just come back from Blighty after visiting the monster in law, sadly 1 arm and 1 leg down at the moment after a bit of a run in with the stroke monster, but she is doing well. Whilst in Blighty I kept an eye on the forum just in case there might be a presidential coup in my absence and was astounded by the utter drivel being spouted on most posts. What has it all come to, people too lazy to google answers to their questions and others who just raise new topics for the sake of it. The whole thing seems to have descended into a whinging mire of malcontents hell bent on inflicting their brand of depression on everyone else.
Presidential decree for 2017 is everyone live today as if it is your last and for those that last more than a day for F***s sake get a life.

yer i go wi that LP,

infact we have just had our annual wooley hat club meet ( witworth open enders chapter   shocked  ) down the white hart ,very well hattended,infact the plottin parlour was full   please see link,it was a sort of upstairs  basement retreat for free thinkers 400 plus years ago  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3emUzg1e4
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 15:19:35 PM by Tetley » Logged
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 17:14:10 PM »

So long as you were not planning a military coup against me Tets, that pub does have a long standing reputation for ousting the ruling elite you know.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2017, 17:14:10 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2017, 17:31:52 PM »

So long as you were not planning a military coup against me Tets, that pub does have a long standing reputation for ousting the ruling elite you know.

Na im to busy "Red Buskertears" watching lol
zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2017, 07:14:29 AM »

Hogs.    bravo_2 bravo_2 clap

El Presidente.  clap  bravo_2 clap

Nowhere in the world is perfect, not the UK and certainly not Spain. Too many ex-pats seem to be under the illusion that all is well in their corner of " Little  Britain " . I wonder what the Priors opinion is on how perfect Spain is ?
Angleseyite
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2017, 07:19:03 AM »

Hogs.    bravo_2 bravo_2 clap

El Presidente.  clap  bravo_2 clap

Nowhere in the world is perfect, not the UK and certainly not Spain. Too many ex-pats seem to be under the illusion that all is well in their corner of " Little  Britain " . I wonder what the Priors opinion is on how perfect Spain is ?

Its all relative Zils. 08
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2017, 07:53:11 AM »

Mornin all 08 I see the pounds up a bit 72 can't be down to Brexit coz it only goes down with Brexit 16 like it did at the last Brexit we had in 2009 57 Pound - US Dollar aint doin bad niva 72
It's good to see the magnificent seven back on form bravo_2 well done you bad people 57
I woz finkin of tryin to introduce a bit of humour and bon sentiment upstairs, but I fink I'd be pishin in the wind 72 they're happier the way they are 57

Great post El Presidente bravo_2
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2017, 08:20:23 AM »

Hogs at least yer able to work,mi Mams had to give up work at 85 and de register as self employed because of Arthritis in here Knees

( however money wise she is better off ie help wi rent rates )

like she says its better to" work away than rust away",im certainly looking foward to getting back on the Spanners for 15 / 20 hours a week in the UK after B Day.

Morning Campers  turned out nice this end again   039
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2017, 08:46:53 AM »

Trouble is Tets, they might not let you back in after Brexit 16 so no benefits or jobs for ya a102
But!!! all is not lost, I'll be hiring an artic and doing a food aid run from Spain to the UK, so I'll just leave the back open and you can jump in with all the others 72 job done. There may be a small charge though, but not an awful lot. At least you'll get back great   
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2017, 09:25:42 AM »

i was at job club Jams last week,im all booked in ready ti spanner  up    08

registration prosses was easy any way ie   bravo_2

i went in,said i was a 1970,s on correct weight fitter ie 5.9   91kg slightly balding,36 " waite with good sence of humour  great

said i was an indentured mechi fitter wi 5 city guilds and past coded stick welding   86

the lady pressed a buzzer   shocked

a light lit up  wtf

and all the staff started cheering   bravo_2

shouting at last

the fully trained  eginners are coming home   welcome

infact some of the staff became quite teerfull  ad seemed quite over come    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pR1cVgk7Is
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:28:17 AM by Tetley » Logged
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2017, 10:34:01 AM »

bravo_2 Great Tets, the biggest asset you got is the sense of humour 57 spanners don't matter these days 32
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2017, 11:40:04 AM »

bravo_2 Great Tets, the biggest asset you got is the sense of humour 57 spanners don't matter these days 32

Time served ( not Prison  grin ) heavy enginnering trained Jams,1970,s style,great happy days and i miss the crack,so will soon get back into it all.  lol

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2017, 11:43:17 AM »

According to some upstairs, those who do not live full time in Spain are doing all the moaning ?  a102

I think it is the local  residential ex_pats who are commenting on/moaning about : rubbish being
dumped, bad road surfaces,dog poo in streets,  new health centre, Inno 14, bar prices increasing by a few cents, etc etc.

Tets,
Had a tour of the local Marston's brewey yesterday, the oldest brewery in Burton on Trent. Not much call for spanners nowadays, all done by computers !  72
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2017, 11:53:43 AM »

And therein lies the rub Zilnor, computers have taken away the skills, nowadays when the motor needs doing it just gets plugged in and out pops a diagnosis. If a part needs replacing then they come as ready made modules that you just take out the old and plug in the new, none of these points, rotor arms and feeler gauges, none of the individual skills, and all of it made overseas by underage workers paid in bowls of rice. Mechanics nowadays come in white coats and engineers have an engineering theory degree paired up with a computer technology degree but never lay their hand on a torque wrench or bag of spanners.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 12:21:47 PM »

Lol,i joined a mechi fitter agency 15 months ago....there sending mi 10/15 jobs a week.

the problem is now,once all the white coat head scrachers have finished ,you still need a fitter or lecky to pull the parts apart,they were head scratchig on.....hence the uk skill shortage now,because they have geared up for white coating instead of blue collering.

my friends a fitter repairing packaging machinery 25/35 quid an hour dependig on were he works,luvs it and when there is no work,just jumps on a plane and holidays lol

LP
intresting point you make tho,ie your overveiw,it probably explains why the uk is  skilled shortaged  as government have been thinking like this for years.
my lads friend did a uin degree in uk.....he has now done a pluming & gas fitting course instead is on good money and luvs it

the olny reason i have put my kid through law school is because its affordable ie my 5th year fees were 500 quid,if it would have been 9300 uk i would have got him into electrical white coat appretice engineering in the UK.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 12:34:30 PM by Tetley » Logged
byrney
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2017, 16:33:41 PM »

He'll earn much more as a toe-rag lawyer mate.  Good on yer.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2017, 16:59:55 PM »

He'll earn much more as a toe-rag lawyer mate.  Good on yer.

Thanks bryns .
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 06:39:44 AM »

Can't we have a good argument about religion or summink? I fink some people are far more religiously against religion (does that make sense?) than religious people are for their religion 72
And I aint religious.
Bless my soul, just thought, we could start the "Magnificent seven" religion great 
Karen4
Reading Room
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 08:45:09 AM »

You may have a point there, L. Ron Hubbard invented Scientology and said openly that if you want to make a fortune, invent a religion.

ILLIA!
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 11:10:51 AM »

New religion should be called the Seven Deadly Sinners.
byrney
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2017, 12:12:36 PM »

clap
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2017, 13:27:54 PM »

Better all stay down here for a while 72 I think that lot upstairs are all gonna go to Hell if they keep on 32 well, some of em anyway 16
Can't we have a good argument about religion or summink? I fink some people are far more religiously against religion (does that make sense?) than religious people are for their religion 72

Fink me points proven innit  72
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: