<
News:
Arboleas Home Watch are holding their Annual General Meeting at the MUSEO GILABERT Theatre at 11am this Thursday 22nd November. All welcome.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 20:36:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have respect for this guy, and what he says is correct, the EU will never.....  (Read 798 times)
345 Challenger
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« on: September 09, 2017, 10:47:55 AM »

He is correct the EU will never ever give the UK anywhere near a fair and honest deal for fear of their future

http://www.westmonster.com/eu-terrified-other-countries-will-leave-if-britain-gets-good-brexit-deal-ex-greek-finance-minister/

Just walk..
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: September 09, 2017, 10:47:55 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »

Too true, that's why we should just walk. But, as I said before, if the EU should decide it would like to trade with the UK, I'm sure something could be sorted to suit there needs. I think they need to have a better attitude though, because the way they're performing at the moment, they're just making themselves look like a bunch of dullards.
Maybe there's a reason for that though 72   
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 11:23:07 AM »

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:34:58 AM »

The EU Eurocrats are seriously worried about other states wanting out. All is not sweetness and light within the other 27. Time will tell.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:34:58 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 11:10:39 AM »

The EU Eurocrats are seriously worried about other states wanting out. All is not sweetness and light within the other 27. Time will tell.

Na Zills there more worried the Brits might bottle it.....and Stay   57

there just craking it on now,ie tell the Brits were thinking of coming out,then we can get  em all reved up and get rid of english barmy army quiker.. ....wi no deal   grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDFMQN8LXbU   welcome
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 11:15:56 AM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 11:10:39 AM »

webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 12:46:23 PM »

Just goes to prove the bias of the BBC, if you aint spotted it in their news and politics programs of course 72
And, that's 4000 of our money a102
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:47:56 PM by webejamin » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 12:46:23 PM »

Nosun
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 20:30:20 PM »

http://www.westmonster.com/dennis-skinner-mp-ive-been-voting-against-undemocratic-eu-from-the-start-withdrawl-bill-jeremy-corbyn/
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 20:30:20 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 20:50:34 PM »

Spot on,old school,can yer imagine 650 strieght talking no bxllocks  mp,s like skinner .....any party

or would yer rather have 650.....Moggs    embarrassed

even the young english speakin Spanish political kids luv skinner bless him.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 20:50:34 PM »

Nosun
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 20:55:20 PM »

But Tetley he is saying the EU is a bad thing! You are saying it isn't! Mogg, Farage or Skinner, if they tell the truth I back them.

Talking of telling the truth :

"A worrying undemocratic union".

Not that many years ago it was muted that there was to be an EU army. People like Clegg stood up and discounted the notion as silly.

An EU army would be nothing more than a fourth reich power by stealth with no way of voting out those in power. A very dangerous position for all to be in.

I know Farage is hated for his stance against the EU but he is there and in a much better position to know what is going on in those corridors. He is one of the few with the courage to stand against something he saw as bad many years ago and stands to lose his position as an MEP if he succeeds. His words today to these would be rulers are ringing in my ears. What these people are up to needs crushing by democracy before they have time to wipe that word from our books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM-FopQEuOA
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 21:06:05 PM by Nosun » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2017, 20:55:20 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 21:09:22 PM »

Yes NOSUN  he is,the EU  does need reform.....but it wont get reformed from outside

the uk is the 2 nd biggest payer into the EU  and has a lot of clout....inside

but we need real bar fighters and head nutters like skinner and not the current Eaton & private school  fXnnys we have leading the job at the mo.

as a copper would you really like to have been o the front line with Mogg or Gove watching yer sheild on the front line nasty end in the cival street heat ?

its all going to end in tears,but lets get it done for the history books  NOW.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 21:14:36 PM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 21:09:22 PM »

Nosun
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 21:48:21 PM »

Yes NOSUN  he is,the EU  does need reform.....but it wont get reformed from outside Not one iota of a chance of ever doing that, fact. Look at their attitude now and tell me there was a chance. You fool only yourself if you believe that

the uk is the 2 nd biggest payer into the EU  and has a lot of clout....inside You forget that our leaders of all colours have had that chance for years and failed. In fact Blair signed over more of this country than all and with ill will and a deliberate hand. We are OUT, grip the fact

but we need real bar fighters and head nutters like skinner and not the current Eaton & private school  fXnnys we have leading the job at the mo. Whilst I take your point about those leading the job at the moment, your plan to make the EU change direction is to send thugs? Those schooled in our history and educated well enough to put forward the strong arguments for us are surely the way forward if we can find them, not thugs

as a copper would you really like to have been o the front line with Mogg or Gove watching yer sheild on the front line nasty end in the cival street heat ?

its all going to end in tears,but lets get it done for the history books  NOW. I'm not sure quite what you mean by this Tet's. Are you saying that we should have "civil street heat" now to make some kind of history????
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 21:51:36 PM by Nosun » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 21:48:21 PM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 21:52:36 PM »

13  ight ight dear xx

ps mi N ,s nackered on mi keyboard   grin
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2017, 21:52:36 PM »

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2017, 21:55:52 PM »

It's all going to end in tears, for the EU Tets. Brexit may well be the beginning of the end for the undemocratic, arrogant, intransigent , money grabbing, political monster it has become.

It will never be reformed from the inside. Juncker and his mates do not want  it reformed. They have too much to
loose financially and like all politicians, do not give a s--t about the ordinary people.

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 21:57:32 PM »

post for one get one free night campers   57 xx

gotta dash im oil changin mi new JCB  made in EU Honda Motor Mower in space centre wi thinn lizzy in concert on  great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9xyWxXyOOg
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 22:01:54 PM by Tetley » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2017, 21:57:32 PM »

345 Challenger
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2017, 06:14:21 AM »

Tetley, your missing the point. That's the whole idea the EU (United States of Europe), the names a giveaway. That's what the commission is striving for, Centralised government and absolutely no sovereign states, it's a bureaucrats wet dream but everyone else's nightmare, in essence Totalitarian by another name. No individual area (you won't be able to use countries names soon) will have any clout, there is no veto even now.
 If the UK had tried to instigate Brexit, 5 or 10 years in the future, do you seriously think the Commission would allow it? No, they would impose a puppet government, not as if they haven't already done it.
 It probably won't be Brexit or the UK that destroys the project, but Putin, the commission will simply push him and Russia too far,  the UK may well a significant factor, but delusions of a superstate by a few unelected individuals will lead to no good, in the end they all collapse through their own stupidly, they will go for that one last state, Turkey or the Ukraine or who ever, which will bring the house of cards crashing down. It's not as if they are trying to do anything new, they are making the exact same mistakes every other Empire made.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 06:21:59 AM by 345 Challenger » Logged
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 06:32:07 AM »

Challanger,yes lets have it done

1 heath service
1 tax system
1 transport system
1 armed forces
1 police system

job done

ad as for the officals.....same snit diffrent day...uk/eu  lol
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2017, 06:32:07 AM »

zilnor
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 07:11:29 AM »

345 challenger.

Spot on.  clap

" There are none so blind as those who cannot see. "
Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 07:58:57 AM »

Well history teaches us that Empires don't last.....Roman, Ottaman, Spanish, Dutch British and Soviet to name but a few.....the EU are still trying to create their own, and like the rest doomed to failure.
345 Challenger
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 08:57:21 AM »

I admire your vision Tets, in practice yes, in reality, we've seen the stunning fiscal one size fits all, the stifling of decent from a number of member states making several referendums be taken again and again until the answer required is reached to the satisfaction of brussels, ambitious advances into the Ukraine, double standards to Russia, sant ions on everything, except the gas they are providing western Europe. ......Almost total loss of the freedom to criticise the EU and it's institutions. And on and on.....
webejamin
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 09:07:06 AM »

After watching that Junckers speech yesterday, anyone not convinced that the EU is doomed, needs to borrow one of my pencils 72
As zilnor says "there are none so blind as those who will not see"
Jo-JoB
phpBB Super Member

People hate the truth, it destroys their illusions

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2017, 20:00:41 PM »

It's funny you guys keep going on about what the EU say! It's way more important what our government and negotiating team say isn't it!, They are the ones who broker the deal!

They cannot even decide what they actually want. The way they perform, I think David Davis and his team would pay full price for a suite at DFS!!

''None so blind as those who will not see'' That's laughable!!

What you going to do folks when we finally leave, and there are no scapegoats left to blame for this humongous cock up!

Lynden
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 21:18:24 PM »

It's funny you guys keep going on about what the EU say! It's way more important what our government and negotiating team say isn't it!, They are the ones who broker the deal!

They cannot even decide what they actually want. The way they perform, I think David Davis and his team would pay full price for a suite at DFS!!

What you going to do folks when we finally leave, and there are no scapegoats left to blame for this humongous cock up!

Well we will just have to let it all play out Jo.......getting over excited at this stage may lead to premature brexitation. I'd stop reading the news it's all bs anyway.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2017, 04:25:08 AM »

Well we will just have to let it all play out Jo.......getting over excited at this stage may lead to premature brexitation. I'd stop reading the news it's all bs anyway.

Given the txssers running the Rory/ Tory exit,that probably the outcome,beets me what there still X nh abought at,we should have been OUT  by now anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: