concertina fly screen

Started by raysun, August 18, 2017, 21:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy Limarian

:bravo_2:
Thanks Bob and Sandra for the contact details and recommendation for Mark at Screens2fit.
We had a major issue with our screens, Mark attended very quickly and exactly on time, took them away , brought them back within 2 days (again exactly on time), and had done a fantastic repair - he also gave them a full and thorough clean and they look like new !! He also gave us a solution and sound advise for our other screens.
As Bob states, I would highly recommend Mark , he is very professional, his work is excellent and he is very prompt.
Thanks Mark - Brilliant Job  !!

raysun

Thanks mark and bob . Will be in touch on our return.
Regards
ray

screens2fit

Hello Ray, Bob asked me to make contact with you!  Yes I can make the repairs to all plisse/pleated insect screens. Here are both numbers, 610000700 and 606040462 and my email. screens2fit@gmail.com regards mark

345 Challenger

If you have no luck, go and see Balthazar, opposite Sola's on the  road out of Zurgena, he'll be able to help

raysun

Thanks a mil  bob. That sounds great. We are away for a few weeks but will ring him when we are back.  Got your pm . Didnt reply to pm as i am new to the proceedure .   Really helpful. Id be very  happy to pay that sort of price  thanks again.
RAy :c017:R

BobL

Don't panic, we had the same problem. We had our plisses supplied & fitted by Lifestyle who buy them in and are quite inferior in construction with a design flaw. String went, 250€ to repair as have to be sent back to Company by Lifestyle. ANSWER- Mark of Screens2fit who actually builds his own. 80€ & brilliant job. Mob 673 411 362. By all means tell him that Dr. Bob Lyons of Mojacar Playa recommended him. Great chap. He is on fb I believe.
Best Wishes,
Bob and Sandra
Mojacar Playa and Puerto Lumbreras

raysun

Thanks for that. If i cant get it repaired at a reasonable price I will make an effort to take  one half of it apart and see if i can thread some new cord through it.  It is already on sliders  so maybe your idea would be a good alternative. Its just that i like these ones and they  were expensive
regards
ray

KJH3

Yes Lifestyle enclosures, we had same problem but due to the quote to repair , which was outrageous, we took it out and built a sliding door with flyscreen panels, works better and a third of cost.

raysun

Evening all. We have a patio door concertina fly screen which is about 7 feet by 8.   The fine threadlike cord that runs across  is broken in a few places which makes it difficult to close or open.  Is there anyone in the area that fixes this type of screen.
thanks.
ray