Sir Bruce Forsyth

Started by Lynden, August 18, 2017, 17:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

I fink in the trade he was what they call a good all rounder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lon26gbBBk

RIP and well done .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

felipe

My thoughts too nibbler. Have a bit of respect for the guy.

nibbler

For Gods sake people if you really want to discuss this start another post about celeb we like/ don't like but leave this one to those who want comment on his death.
Nibbler.

Lynden

You don't have to have liked Bruce to respect his memory. If you didn't like his entertainment style that's fine, you can say that. No need to stick the boot in with the creepy comment though.

tintin

sad loss one of the true all round entertainers, will be sorely missed
Mike

nibbler

First saw him on Sunday Night at the London Palladium and been a fan ever since. RIP Brucie.
Nibbler

olly

If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

twojaysalmeria

There can't be many people in the world who, when you hear they have died, make you feel both sadness and laughter as you recall the many decades of first class entertainment brought to your home.

Truly an entertainment legend who defined his genre. I doubt we'll see his like again.

zilnor

A great entertainer and a talented man. RIP.

doreen1

Lynden

Given he's been ill for a while it's not unexpected but this afternoon this great entertainer has passed away. Seems to have been part of our TV life for as long as I can remember.
RIP Brucie.