Quad bikes....

Started by hank, August 17, 2017, 16:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: hank on August 17, 2017, 16:42:52 PM
Quad bikes make a lot more exhaust noise than a standard motor cycle or car, lorry etc.
Are they allowed to?

all motos are fitted with EU  noise reg pipes as standard,however us biking like dears of all ages ie 5  to 85 and beyond...like to hear an un strangled motor at full belt,wich is tecno illigal but does sound wonderfull once you twist the throttle.   :7505:

However

ive found older age does seem to cure this.... :engel016:

i use a  classic kwak 600 a fair old 135 mph  missle in its day and with a scorpian race can,wicj sounds mental once yer get reving  BUT once i hit 57 i carnt do with it all as it sunds like yev got a helmit full of wasps   :welcome: ,so i bought a standard exuste off ebay for 99p wonderful  and now we just sail through the itv...without a care in the world... :grin:

basikly if its to  loud its illigal and the pipes been changed off ITV db limits

but hey dont get mad just buy a bike and make some noise... :))

Hogs ere is a few of our EU Bros & Sisters smoking it down  on the Kwak  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13jXsAnWiSE   :sign0098:

( probably got brand new bikes now in UK on the car wash & bennys  lol x )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

hank

Quad bikes make a lot more exhaust noise than a standard motor cycle or car, lorry etc.
Are they allowed to?
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?