Ambar Beer

Started by Tetley, August 16, 2017, 17:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brummie

Was in Switzerland in June for a week,  if only it was cheaper :16:

Tetley

just for those folks that dont drink...but thinking of taking to drink.... :shocked: ive got this on in the nerve centre,   :welcome:  its a chap having a run round the swiss Alps in a 74 MG Midget,its a lovli little escape  ( for those that feel the need to locally escape  at the mo  :))  )  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSFuX2Mr5j8   
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Quote from: brummie on August 16, 2017, 19:39:56 PM
Been drinking it for the last few years here in mazarron :beer:

spot on,this was on draft,best beer ive tasted apart from dam in a can,but thats a bit rocket fuely ,i normaly sit with a paper bag over a tin of Dam and people watch on the sea front,gets me out a bit on mi days off  :grin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

brummie

Been drinking it for the last few years here in mazarron :beer:

Tetley

for anybody that is thinking of taking to drink ,ie Trumph,NK,Brexit,& the Gym saga and Brit plates......i had a drop of a luvli beer last night called Ambar in the bar in villarecos plaza,well worth a try if yer fancy somthing a bit more malty than yer standard beers here

https://ambar.com/

enjoy  :beer: