Albox IBI

Started by Rod, August 16, 2017, 11:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Those in Albox should check their IBI bills and read this post from Maura, you have to pay 2 months early this year or suffer fines .....  http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=116659.0

Rod

Still no answer to why the date is different this year. Perhaps Maura could put some light on this.

Optomist

Quote from: Rod on August 16, 2017, 16:18:15 PM
I have two dates, the first is pay from the 20-7 to the 30-9-2017 for a certain sum and then pay from the 2-10 to the 16-10-2017 for 5% more.

Ours was taken by DD last week ( 7.8.2017 ), not a problem we like to pay bills promptly and always pick them up in person at the same time every year that there normally produced then pay in cash at the bank and have the bill stamped so we have proof of payment , we dont have the bill this time , just the entry in our bank statement . We were told that 5% discount was deducted for payments made by DD , our was the full amount for both Property and Land IBI . Never paid extra when the bill was collected personally and paid after August so is this a new thing , the 5% discount for paying by DD being replaced by a 5% surcharge for paying after September . Has the carrot been withdrawn in favor of the more profitable stick HaHa

We signed up for DD only because Albox produced bills last year in March when no one was expecting them fully aware that many outside Albox Town would never receive them so by the time they found out about them 20% had already been added in fines .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

terina

Sorry didn't read your post properly, we come under Arboleas not Albox

Rod

I have two dates, the first is pay from the 20-7 to the 30-9-2017 for a certain sum and then pay from the 2-10 to the 16-10-2017 for 5% more.

terina

Have checked mine and it says November

Rod

I put this on the Albox town hall topic but had no reply so thought someone here might know an answer to my query.
I have just got my IBI bill from Albox and it says the payment is due by the 30th.September before a fine is payable. All previous years it has been due by the 20th.November so just wondering why it has been brought forward this year?