IBI

Started by Rod, August 16, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

So that's it then. The town hall want us to pay our IBI two months early and we have to budget for it. What about next year will we have to pay it after 10 months then? According to the fiscal calendar in February it was deemed then that the council would want the money early so they knew then but as the print was very small I did not pick it up.

Maura

Hi,
The payment period for IBI is set by each individual town hall. They can change the period from one year to the next in response to financial circumstances. eg. controlling cash flows.

I published some information about the fiscal calendar for Albox in February of this year.
http://maurahillenalbox.blogspot.com.es/2017/02/when-to-pay-your-car-tax-ibi-etc-and.html

PS. I respond to comments on this forum as and when I see them. For more urgent matters email me directly Maura.Hillen@Yahoo.com

Rod

I have just received my IBI bill from Albox town hall in the post and it seems that it is due earlier than before. Previously it had to be paid by about the 20th.November now it seems it has to be paid by the end of September or we get fined. How is it that it is due 2 months earlier now?