Uk plated car wanted. Rear wheel drive please

Started by leeinalbox, August 11, 2017, 16:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evans136

I have just done a post regarding my citroen c4 im asking 500euros for it, I bought a new car and its been under car park for about 3 weeks or nearly 4 now and I tried to start but now it wont start not sure the issue it can be due to battery however it was ticking over as normal just didnt fire up. also now the back tyres are flat. it has also just run out of an m.o.t but I have changed the clutch, wheel bearings, discs and pads also a service less than a month ago

any questions send me a message

leeinalbox

Hi, with the greatest of respect. Please look at the eBay item number 282605740881.
   If I can buy at this price, why would I buy yours at your price?

Winstonchips

Hi,  I'm selling my UK Nissan Primera Estate 2005 Silver 2.0 petrol with air con and sat Nav, rear camera 10 months MOT nearly new tyres, new breaks, exhaust and just serviced and with electric seats in leather.  Looking for €2,500 .
Dawn
Tel: 642 099 479

leeinalbox

Hi, looking for an older petrol car, must be rear wheel drive, bigger engine the better, make, age unimportant. Runner or not. Tatty to tidy.  Please be realistic on price by looking on eBay and see what they go for. If you can buy a similar vehicle to yours for that price , so can I. Thanks 666228306.