Exodus and Specto problems

Started by oldbirchy, August 03, 2017, 19:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbirchy

Onagap

oldbirchy

You need to get a trakt account. You really should change to Covenant as exodus and Specto are no longer supported. Same process to add trakt. Just Google add trakt to covenant. To save
Highlight series
Press menu button
Trakt manager
Add to collection
Retrieve by
My TV shows
Collection

Regards Andy

wolsky

Hi Andy. Have installed covenant but cannot save films to watch later. How do i do this. Alan

Rod

I installed Covenant with no problems. This link shows how but make sure you do the correct one, Jarvis or Krypton.....
https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/

Bob I

Hi Andy

I am trying to install Covenant but an Erno error message keeps popping up and it will not install.
Do I have to uninstall exodus first?
Cheer bob I

DavidandKathy

David & Kathy

oldbirchy

Hi All
Since the demise of TV Add-ons the future of exodus and Specto has been in doubt. It has now been confirmed that no further updates will be written unless someone picks up the gauntlet, which seems unlikely.
The good news is that there is a " new kid on the block", it is called Covenant and has a number of developers behind it. It looks and feels just like exodus and has trakt integration just like exodus. So anything you saved as a favourite to trakt in exodus can be recovered in Covenant.
Given the biblical nature of the name, it wouldn't surprise me if the original author of genesis and exodus was involved but logic would have said that it should be called Leviticus?
Either way, this is a great adding. The easiest way to get it is
Programs
Ares Wizard
Browse Add-ons
Video Add-ons
Install.
Once installed open through
Videos
Add-ons and select Covenant.
Regards Andy