A new Doggy song

Started by owdoggy, July 26, 2017, 14:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owdoggy

Quote from: brf on July 31, 2017, 17:57:45 PM
A guitar properly setup in less than a year - have you considered taking it up professionally?
Sarky git :grin:

Quote from: Tetley on August 08, 2017, 18:26:41 PM
Well done Doggy,also luved the guitar tone . ( first chance ive had to listen ie day off wi this baastering heat in nerve centre lol )
Cheers Tets!

Doggy

Tetley

Well done Doggy,also luved the guitar tone . ( first chance ive had to listen ie day off wi this baastering heat in nerve centre lol )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

brf

A guitar properly setup in less than a year - have you considered taking it up professionally?

owdoggy

Quote from: brf on July 28, 2017, 21:28:48 PM
Good stuff young man! Like the guitar solo in particular.  :bravo_2: :bravo_2: :08:  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Cheers Bri!
I've finally got the Voodoo set up where I'm happy with it so I thought I'd give it a run out :))

Doggy

brf

Good stuff young man! Like the guitar solo in particular.  :bravo_2: :bravo_2: :08:  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

owdoggy

Quote from: twojaysalmeria on July 27, 2017, 08:10:02 AM
Nice one - I enjoyed that, thanks.

Have to say though, not a fan of fade-out endings, it's always felt as though the band/artist could have been having a great time but decided to skip it for the sake of a more conventional song length. Some of my fave tracks stray into the realm of 7 or 8 minutes or more, which I suppose dates me back to the days of supergroups.

On the bright side, we've been told that our shipping should arrive this week, after TWO years in limbo. Kits, amps, guitars and all....hope I can remember how to actually play  :7505:

J

Ta for that.
Aye sometimes I'll just stop, depends on the song really. This fade out would have gone on a bit longer but for a monumental blob on the guitar solo ....... I couldn't be arsed to do it again so I had to be smartish.  :grin:

Doggy
p.s. Enjoy getting all your gear back!

twojaysalmeria

Nice one - I enjoyed that, thanks.

Have to say though, not a fan of fade-out endings, it's always felt as though the band/artist could have been having a great time but decided to skip it for the sake of a more conventional song length. Some of my fave tracks stray into the realm of 7 or 8 minutes or more, which I suppose dates me back to the days of supergroups.

On the bright side, we've been told that our shipping should arrive this week, after TWO years in limbo. Kits, amps, guitars and all....hope I can remember how to actually play  :7505:

J

owdoggy

The eye op was a success and I'm enjoying being back in the studio again so here's the latest from yours truly:

https://www.reverbnation.com/owdoggy/song/28322383-the-nob-pt3-the-job

Doggy