Wheel Barrow inner tubes ?

Started by Tetley, July 25, 2017, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: hank on August 07, 2017, 17:14:00 PM
.......don't forget the maximum speed for wheelbarrow tyres is 5kph.
Massive fine if apprehended!

Eglish plates barras  no prob.. :grin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

hank

.......don't forget the maximum speed for wheelbarrow tyres is 5kph.
Massive fine if apprehended!
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Eddie

soosoo

Bought an inner tube from Longos last week. On the shelf next to the new wheels both solid and tubed, they're in the warehouse bit out the back 😀😀

Tetley

Quote from: Rod on July 26, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
Paid 19 euros 4 years ago for a solid one and don't find a problem with suspension, just a barrow after all, and it has lasted. The one with the tube in it just kept having to be pumped up so the solid one, for me, was the answer.

Well il have a word with her Rod and see if i can get her back on a solid wheel,she doesent really like the bobcat either coz thats on solid wheels as well,hey ho  lol
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Rod

Paid 19 euros 4 years ago for a solid one and don't find a problem with suspension, just a barrow after all, and it has lasted. The one with the tube in it just kept having to be pumped up so the solid one, for me, was the answer.

Tetley

now sorted 3 tubes delivered from uk....20 quid.

Tetley

Quote from: mikeypen on July 25, 2017, 11:36:31 AM
I had exactly the same problem and got fed up buying inner tubes / tyres , Longo´s sell a solid wheel which has a yellow tyre , no blowing it up , no punctures , used it now for over 2 years perfect  :clap:

I Did the Solid wheel one Mike but my Mrs threatend to go on Strike unless i got her a barrow with some suspension  lol

im going to tube em up but put a cardboard liner between the tube & tyre wall.

if not we will be back on solid tyres .

mikeypen

I had exactly the same problem and got fed up buying inner tubes / tyres , Longo´s sell a solid wheel which has a yellow tyre , no blowing it up , no punctures , used it now for over 2 years perfect  :clap:

Tetley

Just to save mi chassing abought.... does anybody know were i can buy Wheel barrow inner tubes Albox Local  IE not the full wheel just the tube

3rd puncture this week on the land with them X ing spikey things..... :91: