Dumping of rubbish and the police.

Started by guest21828, July 22, 2017, 09:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Were going from bad to worst now.....somebodys dumped a load of shxt nr the NEW medical centre now....
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

KJH3

Sorry Mickey i totally disagree with your comment, i cannot imagine anyone out here cannot afford to dispose of their rubbish correctly. They are just bone idle, brainless filthy beings who have no consideration for others. They should not be threatened with a fine, they should be issued with one to pay on the spot.

zilnor

Stig of the dump.
Good man  :clap:
The people in your area are lucky to have you to advise them about recycling and depositing of rubbish. I hope they ALL take your advice and follow the rules.

guest21828

Anyone whose car is too small to get their unwanted items to the recycling centre can contact me for the details of a man and van that can transport your unwanted items or garden cuttings to the recycling centre for a small charge.

Anyone unable to pay a small charge for the removal of their unwanted items or garden cuttings can contact me and I will arrange a donation for you to pay the transport cost from the recycling centre charity box.

sandy b

Quote from: Mickey on July 22, 2017, 16:56:13 PM
Not everyone has a car suitable to carry large items and garden rubbish and not everyone lives in Los Carracos which is a stones throw from the recycling centre.  And before anyone comments some people can't afford to pay for a company to remove the rubbish to the recycling centre.
They had the means to take it to the bins so what hardship would it have been to go that little bit further and take it to the recycling center?

barnaby

Why would you live in an area like this without the use of a car! Life must be difficult. B

Angel

No one has done anything about the garden and household rubbish dumped on the land by the old railway station Perla Verde/ La Perla area.
The Town Hall and police have been told about this numerous times NADA  :91:

Mickey

Not everyone has a car suitable to carry large items and garden rubbish and not everyone lives in Los Carracos which is a stones throw from the recycling centre.  And before anyone comments some people can't afford to pay for a company to remove the rubbish to the recycling centre.
Mickey

guest21828

The mattress by the bins in Los Carrascos is a classic example of what needs to stop. If it managed to find its way to the bins under cover of darkness, it could have just as easily found its way to the recycling centre in the day when open. The Consorcio take away unwanted items for disposal but it is so much easier, cost effective and keeps our area cleaner if these items are in the recycling centre for collection instead of littered all over the place. The mattress should have been taken to the recycling centre for disposal and deposited for FREE, now it will have to be collected by the Consorcio or Town Hall lorry at a cost to everyone, including the fools that dumped the mattress.

Dinsdale

I can't believe that there is a mattress and some carpet dumped by the bins at the end of Los Carrascos and the tip is about 500 yards up the road. Lazy b----rds!!!

sallyb

Phyll

guest21828

Acting on information received yesterday from a neighbour, the police visited someone about dumping their garden cuttings at the end of their road into the rambla. The person was made to retrieve the garden cuttings and take it all to the recycling centre where it should have been taken in the first place. The person was actually caught in the act of dumping by the police which made it easier for advice to be given, the removal of the dumped rubbish and avoiding a costly fine that the police advised was possible. This person normally comes to the recycling centre with his cuttings but this time thought a little bit of dumping wouldn't matter. This goes to prove the police are acting on information received, they do take the dumping of any type of rubbish as an offence and they are able to fine offenders. At the end of the day, it does not take much effort to get your unwanted items to the recycling centre, this will avoid any problems with the police and makes our area a better place to live.