IPTV- Thank you for all your helpful replies. Thread closed.

Started by musicdonna, July 21, 2017, 14:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

I will agree in reference to good and bad...at the moment I have bad...but does anyone know if the good ones allow the same subscription on two boxes in same house..ta..

felipe

Rtis

We agree with KJH3, pay monthly, BAD service, cancel ! There is one outfit that uses a real ---- server, but if it works ok for the outfit then there cannot be a problem ! ? If you really want it in Black and White then the forum owner will have to give the O.K.

KJH3

They are old sayings but the cheapest is rarely the best. If you want buffering at the busy times, if you want stuttering when watching live sports well thats ok. But pay a bit more and get some quality, no buffering even at the busy times. Compare the cost with what you would pay in England for the same service plus your TV licence and it makes the charges here look small. Work it back to what it costs per day. Always amazed people can find the money for a bottle or two but refuse to pay for decent TV service and then moan about it. 
Always ask to trial it in your own home for a couple of weeks to test its reliability. if the answers no, move on, Dont commit/pay to a yearly contract, pay monthly then if it turns bad you can cancel. There are some good and some bad IPTV systems out there, i am on my third and it seems third time lucky. However you wont get a good service on cheap internet service. The same applies, you get what you pay for.

Whites

Hi could someone please pm me regarding iptv please, as I'm paying £10 a month and not too happy with it!

KJH3

Try ,not wanting to slag a company off on a public forum, but happy to share with the poster personal experiences. is there a rule against that?

Eddie

WE got the IPTV . As it was only 10€ to put on our android box and 10€ for a month I thought it was worth a try. No problems so far and the picture quality is better that we experienced with Filmon and Modbro.

byrney

Why all the secrecy?

guest14507

IPTV = Information postings totally vetoed

pinky

hello donna

have sent a p.m.

regards pinky

Rtis

KJH3

musicdonna

Has anyone any experience of this, please?  Or can point me in the right direction on the forum.

Thank you,

Donna