Lidle begged woman

Started by Trucker, July 19, 2017, 23:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingernut

I was in Lidl's in Huercal Overa yesterday evening and the women who begs outside the Albox store was there with her husband,he usually begs outside Mercadona in mojaca they had a trolley half full with not just food but none food items aswell,they must get quite alot begging or they have another income.

We know that there are professional beggers. I'm not saying they are, but they must be good at what they do.

Mickey

The second can be seen at Lidl in Huercal on a Monday with her husband who is also often seen outside Mercadona with a sign, they are doing their shopping and carry it home in there car!
Mickey

tandas

There are two women they work separately.  One is tall and skinny and over friendly and usually outside Mercadona the other is shirt and plump and just carries a sign on cardboard and doesn't speak.  The first is a pain the second not sure if genuine.

Jinx

The 'Friendly" one was outside Mercadona this morning and dinnertime asking for money.
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

Caroline May

If it's the same woman as I've given to - she specifically asked for food for her children, and not money. She actually REFUSED money.

gingernut

Why doesn't the manager do the same as the manager of Mercadona he moves them on,that's why you very rarely see the betters there now.

But if you don't give they can't throw it away.

DPM

Just wondering where the picture that Macc posted is supposed to have been taken ?

macc

Just look at the picture. What kind of person would choose any item in that picture to help a needy person. I just got a picture of her sister who used to beg in the Mercadona car park. Took people a while to cop on to her as well. There wasn't enough room behind the wall in Mercadona to dump her ill gotten gains, but she didn't care

BobL

Hi, as memory serves wasn't there a member who was adamant it was his right to hand over his money???'Of course he's correct but I wonder if this will sway him. Why aren't the discarded clothes being bagged and deposited in a clothing bin or taken to a charity shop? Just a thought. Finally is the Lidl car park a public or private place? I.e is it Lidl property or a rat run to the rear access?
Best Wishes,
Bob and Sandra

twojaysalmeria

It would be helpful if we could accurately identify which lady this is. The one who was accused of theft is, as far as I'm aware, only at Lidl on Saturdays but the other, younger one, is often there during the week. She's the one who doesn't call out in English phrases like, "Hello, remember me?" or specify what she wants you to buy, but just stands by the trolley park with a paper cup for coins.

J

macc

Everyday the employees have to throw away piles of food and clothes that she leaves in the car park.  :bravo_2: That is such bullzhit, looking at the picture i can see why she binned everything. That's somebody's rubbish, and i don't see any food. Fake story.

Jinx

Think this is the photo you were talking about Trucker
The 5 steps after the Hurt .....
Anger,Resentment,Healing,Forgiveness,then Moving On

Angel

Two of the staff( ladies) were trying to get her to move away yesterday afternoon, she was having a real argument with them saying she wasn't a robber as people gave her money.
She eventually left with a carrier bag full, not sure what of, but didn't see where she went or who picked her up.
Pity they didn't call the police

nibbler

This woman has been reported on here before, as far as I can see this is the companies problem and they should be sorting it out.
Why have the Police not taken action. I'm aware she has been suspected of theft, that alone should be enough reason to ban this woman.
Nibbler.

Trucker

There is a picture that goes with this, but I can't get it from FaceBook to here..but it shows cloths and food the beggar has thrown away as she only wants money...message from from Lidle employees Albox....so please stop giving to the idle bitch..

Please SHARE Albox

I've been sent this picture from an employee at Lidl in Albox to share with the British communities in the area.

Everyday a woman is outside the Lidl Albox begging and some of the customers buy her food, clothes etc BUT the employees would like to show everyone what she actually does with the products you are so kind enough to give her... she throws them over the wall as you can see here. She is only interested in money and the employees aren't happy with this situation as their customers are wasting their money trying to 'help'!!

Everyday the employees have to throw away piles of food and clothes that she leaves in the car park.

So please think twice before spending your money & share this post!!