Trouble with tv.

Started by wicking2006, June 30, 2017, 09:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive25

Rarely reply on here because of all the garbage that is written, however Bryney if you want dodgy tv then have it if others want a more reliable system installed by a pro , then surely that is up to them. I cannot begin to describe some of the garbage people are paying for and that includes sat installs. If people still want the cheapest prices then carry on with the cowboys & there are many , then it's your choice . This constant need for rubbishing dishes when we all want guaranteed tv is laughable.

Also sky is perfectly available on 1.3 1.9 & 2.4 dishes if a sky box is being used.

Don't bother going on about the card issue because it's been said to death .

Malcolm

If the installer fits it in the easiest place for himself maybe it will be obtrusive and who told you planning is an issue.
I find the dish works very well and you have no need to re program or try and understand gobbledegook to watch TV

byrney

Really Malcolm? A 1.9 metre dish is unobtrusive? I think not.

Anyway, don't they need planning permission, which is currently unavailable in some areas of the valley?

coolsolutions

CoolSolutions,Colin Baldwin

swithin

Malcolm

Rubbish, had one since all this started no problem ever. Don't even notice the dish if it's installed by someone who knows what they are doing.

byrney

It's also very costly and even more ugly.

coolsolutions

Hi
Fitting A 1.9 Metre satellite dish is the only reliable and easy way to watch UK Tv. The dishes are not a thing of beauty but with carefull planting can be easily disguised. Unfortunately cheaper alternatives to view Uk TV are just not as reliable,watching pirated feeds that could be shut down at any momment. How many people have bought a system only to be unhappy with it, or unableto use it and then changed to someother method. Probably spending aproaching the cost of a Large dish. For further information pm me or email me.

Regards

Colin

Coolsolutions
CoolSolutions,Colin Baldwin

byrney

Unfortunately Andy, like many others who speak your language, I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Can one of you "techies" find a solution which means that numpties like me can simply switch their telly on and press button 1 for BBC1, 2 for BBC2, 3 for ITV1 etc etc - you know, like in the good old days?......

You'd make a fortune.

oldbirchy

Since filmon went down getting live UK TV reliably through android has been a problem. It works a lot of the time but at others it is poor.the best Kodi add-ons are
FTFA
Old sports devil has to be the version from 28/03/17
Project cypher
UK Turks new version
Outside of Kodi the best apps are still
Mobdro
UKTvNow
Inside 4ndroid
There are others but they come and go.
I have tried using smart DNS and managed to get the genuine BBC iPlayer and itv player  and my 5 and channel 4. These worked very well but once again at prime times they buffered.
Some other add-ons works well but try to give you 1080p live TV and the internet just cannot cope with a stream of that quality.
As it stands we have got what we have got you just need to have all the options that are available so that if one fails you can try one of the others.
You also need either Zen, specto or latest exodus to get perfect catch up TV and movies. Unless you are trying to watch the soaps these offer the best in TV.

Regards Andy

wicking2006

WThe android box you supplied us with Andy. We u derstand everyone is having problems.

oldbirchy

wicking2006

Is anyone else having problems with tv. Freezes all the time and other times won't go in at all.