exodus problem

Started by jarick, June 28, 2017, 11:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbirchy

Hi
Can you check Ares again as I have just looked and exodus is there. If it still isn't then you may have an out of date Ares. Check what version you have by
System
Add-ons
My add-ons
Program add-ons
Ares
Report back which version it is reporting on the right if the screen.

Regards Andy

oldbirchy

Hi
I will have a look!
You don't need a new box as long as you have 4.4.2 upwards. There are Kodi forks that can pick up the new video formats.
In the meantime use Zen renamed Elysium if you haven't got it in videos add-ons. Get it from Ares as per instructions above.

Regards Andy

Rod

Does it need the latest Kodi which will mean some of us having to get new Android boxes?

Bob I

Quote from: oldbirchy on June 28, 2017, 19:04:27 PM
Sorry should be
Ares
Browse add-ons
Video add-ons
Exodus
Install

Hi Andy
Followed your instructions but cannot find exodus in video add ons. Advice please
Bob

oldbirchy

Sorry should be
Ares
Browse add-ons
Video add-ons
Exodus
Install

jarick

Programs
Ares wizard
Browse add-ons
Exodus ?
Install

Hi Andy
Browse add-ons and no exodus only video add-ons - programme add-ons.......what am I doing wrong?
The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. - Benjamin Franklin

Act  silly - it makes your brain cells giggle!

jarick

The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. - Benjamin Franklin

oldbirchy

Hi Jackie
Videos
Add-ons
Highlight exodus
Menu button C on keyboard
Add-ons information
Uninstall

Programs
Ares wizard
Browse add-ons
Exodus
Install

Exodus
Tools
Accounts
Re sign into your trakt account
Bingo

With TV add-ons going exodus didn't work but a new version has appeared that does do just follow the instructions above.

Regards Andy

KJH3

Are you using Trakt? if so they have ceased to be connectable. I understand Exodus has gone too, but not sure on that.

jarick

We are having no luck accessing Exodus - my collection. It will not work.  :91: We have cleared cache etc and checked download speed. Any solutions please.
Jackie