Expedientes

Started by Starburst1, June 27, 2017, 18:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starburst1

All sorted it was plus valia i had never received the bill.Scared the life out of me yesterday as it said it was a requerido de bienes, ie they would seize goods!

Now all paid.

Starburst1

Thanks Amanda I will g to the town hall today first and see what it is.I have had to change all my plans for today now.

Starburst1

Thanks Tetley. I will go to Ayuntamiento trmw I was having a nice evening playing my guitar now can only concentrate on this,

Amanda Oakley

Hi

An "Expediente" just means a file so does not tell you what the debt is........ taxes such as rubbish collection, IBI etc. if not paid on time, will go into "Expediente" status which simply means a file has been "opened" to collect the debt........
If you email me the details, I can have a look in an effort to see what this relates to.....

You can also trying putting your NIE into Google.es as if there is a local or state tax against this which has been published, more info can be gained.
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Starburst1

Hi how do you check for expedientes, I have just rec'd a notification and have no idea what its about, can I check on line?I never owed anyone a penny in my life but it says I have a debt which i  know nothing about.
I had a bill for land ibi for 5.96 euros but I paid it as soon as I saw it, it was originally 38 cents then as I never received it it attracted interest etc