Forum Down again

Started by felipe, June 22, 2017, 08:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancashire lad

:93: :93: :93: :93:

On a plus note my post about false wooden beams is at the top of the page...get in!

Tetley

Quote from: Lancashire lad on June 22, 2017, 09:33:03 AM
Oh no Filipe, looks like the post about the Almanzora cash machine has gone AGAIN...... I would'nt want to be in your shoes :57:

Tiger Bar will probably need a re run as well,plus i might need ti  fish a few old Brexit posting out....just ti keep folks in the loop  :57:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lancashire lad

Oh no Filipe, looks like the post about the Almanzora cash machine has gone AGAIN...... I would'nt want to be in your shoes :57:

webejamin

felipe

Hi Folks, sorry the forum has been down. I thought is best to upgrade to the latest software. But as usual nothing is that simple. Turns out that I need to do it in stages. The reason for the recent downtime is the coding that is used on the server is a latter version than the one uised on my old server. This caused the forum to crash twice.

I have set the new server to use the old version of PHP. This will hopefully stop the forum from crashing.

However, I will be updating it over the next few days. Probably overnight whilst you are all asleep :)

As before a number of post will have been lost as the latest back that was available was from the 17th June. But hey, whats a few post among friends. Phil