No water Limaria

Started by felipe, June 16, 2017, 18:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennydot

Not much coming through the pipes at the moment - AGAIN!!! :91: :91: :91:

robber

Just to inform the forum that water is back on in Limaria since yesterday late.

Hurray! :bravo_2: But for how long????

robber

Stilll not a drop of water. :38:

I wrote an e-mail to Galasa but will they answer? I wonder....

Pennydot

We have water this  morning - even managed to do some washing (in the machine).  Just hope it keeps coming!  :clap: :clap:

felipe

That´s weird though why us and not you. Would have thought we were all on the same setup. Unless of course the pressure is not enough to go up the hill to you.

robber

We are still without water and we don't live that far away from you Phil. Patience is a nice/necessary virtue here in Spain...

felipe

We got some this morning but pressure VERY low. Still on now. What is puzzling is that other areas are not being restricted. Or are they but no one is saying.

robber

And still no water in Limaria!!!!

Pennydot

FontArboleas were on the mountain road today, not sure what they are doing, but they are on the 'dangerous' bend and there has obviously been a leak there as you can see the 'dark' mud!  As for being 'special' in Limaria with lights etc. NOT where I live.   And I am definitely smelly now!!!  Red Wine helps!!!   :72: :72:

Pennydot

Not a major problem, Rod, my clever husband has fixed a way of using our pool as a source, when the tap runs dry.  I am more concerned why it is happening every day. It is neither on nor off- just very random!!   :a102:

Rod

"Nothing worse than getting half way through a shower, with soapy hair, and the water disappears"!   

We had this problem when renting previous to the house being built. Ensured we had a water deposit so no problems with that anymore.

DPM

We have not had any water in Los Higuerales today. Im not sure if its the whole village or just the houses off of the rambla. Any ideas anybody as to why ?

Pennydot

Anyone know why we having stop/start issues with water???  There is nothing going on on the mountain road, but we have been 'with water' in the mornings and then it seems to disappear during the afternoon, leaving us with none in the evening/at night! 

Getting a bit fed up now.  I think I would prefer it if it was 'OFF'.  At  least we could be organised!  Nothing worse than getting half way through a shower, with soapy hair, and the water disappears!   :sign0065:

Suej

yep.. it was off yesterday for a while as well, looks like new pipes going in by the bad bit of the mountain road..
Sue

felipe