Buying and selling a house

Started by Starburst1, June 15, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starburst1

I understand but it sounds a bit precarious.

Amanda Oakley

Very good question......
If the funds are available on the same day (morning), there is nothing to prevent a sale v purchase happening on the same day
Problems arise if the bank clearance is 24 hours and from experience, we get around this by making the payments out in the name of the "next" party.....
I hope this makes sense ???
Regards 
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

casablanca

Quote from: Starburst1 on June 15, 2017, 12:09:32 PM
Has anyone any advice on selling a house here and buying one at the same time? That is to say it doesnt seem like the process is as easy in Spain as in the UK where it is coordinated  so you both complete on the same day and move on the same day. Anyone done it? Or is it better to sell move ut and then buy when everything done and dusted

I would suggest the answer to your question is one 30 second phone call away. Contact Amanda Oakley at ALO Services Tel. 950 449179 she advertises on this site, you will find her Business banner below or above :-).

Starburst1

Has anyone any advice on selling a house here and buying one at the same time? That is to say it doesnt seem like the process is as easy in Spain as in the UK where it is coordinated  so you both complete on the same day and move on the same day. Anyone done it? Or is it better to sell move ut and then buy when everything done and dusted