Main Menu

Fast fret

Started by cougar, June 01, 2017, 15:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonandeve

I always use baby oil on a bit of cloth. Just as good as Fast Fret.

cougar

Thanks for replies, willlet the grandson sort it out himself :c017:

Tetley

I  just use a wipe to clean my kids guitars  fret board  & strings then put a dab of oilive oil on some soft cloth and rub it on the board & strings,i also lubricate the trems bridge/saddle nuts with oilive oil so the cheap trems hold tune, also for the necks i use car polish.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

owdoggy

You'll be lucky to get it locally, Hiper Ocio sell a few "punter" guitars so you could try them but doubtful. There's a couple of back street music shops in Huercal Overa (or there were last time i had a wander) but they didn't have much in. Reckon online is your best bet, you can get from Amazon.es here:
https://www.amazon.es/ghs-LS8089-Limpiador-lubricante-guitarra/dp/B0002D0CQC/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1496330348&sr=1-1&keywords=fast+fret

Doggy

cougar

Anyone know where I can get this locally please