Bird feeder & Food

Started by ajp, May 30, 2017, 16:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajp

johnhc

Cheapest place for food is the armeria, next to Moira Oil. We get it there for 50 cents a kilo.

ajp

I hank you i will follow the advice x

ginger

Better not to use peanuts, fat balls and bread in the spring/summer breeding season. See the RSPB link for information on safe feeding.

https://www.rspb.org.uk/birds-and-wildlife/read-and-learn/helping-birds/feeding/whentofeed.aspx 

ajp

Thank you both for your help , trip to Albox it is .

Kind Regards

Andrea

Essex Girl

The Corner Shop in Albox sell fat balls and the holders.
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

cgmaywood

If you take the road past Mercadona, the road that Pricebusters is on and after passing Pricebusters on your left and New Delhi on your right you will come to a turning on the right that has a Chinese todo on the corner, el churro is just across on the left. Turn down there and just before the end of that road you will find the pet shop on the left Rubio Basillo.  The chap speaks English and is very helpful.

Hope you can find it.

Chrissy

ajp

Chrissy , that's brilliant  thank you,  where abouts in Albox will I find the pet shop ?
Andrea

cgmaywood

Pet shop in Albox sells feeders and food.  We get ours there you can buy food by the kilo.

Chrissy

ajp

Has anyone seen any bird feeders and food the type you fill with bird good and hang on a wild bird feeder ?
Lol buying the thing of Amazon seemed such a good idea , until it arrived without the feeders duh.
Thanks
Andrea