is it worth paying for filmon ?

Started by expatpat, May 27, 2017, 08:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbirchy

Hi Polo
Sorry but you cannot get rid of the sub titles. They are coming from source so cannot be adjusted in settings.

Regards Andy

wendy27

UK TV Almeria 694450184 can supply all channels for only €15 a month free trial available and no contract required.
Wendy x

polo

Andy,

Zem, Slow TV has worked really well today, but the sub-titles really wind him up, doesn't bother me as much as I am usually reading a book at the same time and don't often look at the screen, I just listen most of the time (in fact on live tv it can be quite funny - on one weather report they put chile when they meant chilly!)
Has anyone else reported this, and more important come up with a setting I have wrong?

oldbirchy

pannica

It's called skynet on a Google search you will find repo
greetings highlander

oldbirchy

pannica

I have moved away from kodi lots of issues so i now use SPMC much faster and different versions for different boxes I only installed one addon and its full of uk live tv ,sports movies all good quality no need to load on any builds as i have a T95zplus i have a bit more oomph but just loading it all into my M9C pro to send to my son in law in uk
greetings highlander

oldbirchy

Amazon firesticks are android devices do snything that you can get on them, you can get on an android box. Live Nettv is another alternative to mobdro and uktvnow. Another that I am trying out is ECG iptv. This looks good too. On Kodi, Slow TV through Zem and Project Cypher aldo look good. I am in the uk at preßent and the freeview addon in kodi is terrific but will need smart dns or a vpn . These however are a lot cheaoer than paying for filmon. When tested, I will repo4t back.

Regards Andy

soulman

El Presidente, when you say 'see everything' does that include the Sky and BT Sport channels?

Many thanks.

pannica

There are still some stand alone apps that play uk channels only problem switch between channels and adds pop up your better with an air mouse  to control
greetings highlander

oldbirchy

Interesting post from El presidents! Which app are you using on the firestick to get live UK TV?
I am still researching filmon alternatives and I will publish the results in the post called the same.
So far, mobdro and uktvnow work but are far from perfect. I have people testing others for me but I need to be sure before I publish.
Regards Andy

expatpat

shadeseeker

I agree, big dish is the only sensible option in my view.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

philw

get a big dish and get colin cool solutions to fit job done.

expatpat

Just moved here and I'm seaching for a watchable TV service I'm told my open box will not work here and my fire box buffers and stutters using mobdro and the kodi aps I'm on the village IP and getting good speeds. Does anyone know if filmon is worth buying I have no problem paying if it works but dont want to waste money just to be in the same boat. Or is there a service I can use with an open box and a dish

Any recommendations will be appreciated as the boss wants to watch her soaps next week and I want a quiet life   Thanks