Innovation 14

Started by Mickey, May 26, 2017, 13:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

What meeting are you referring to yesterday?
I have always published the facts and the goal posts have not been moved.
The problem as always is caused by rumours.
When did the summer break start at the beginning of July?
For all the time I have been in Spain, nearly 25 years, the summer break starts on 31st July.

Please be patient and when I have information it will be published.
Do not believe anything until you see it in writting.

freddie

Roger I am only writing what we were told, we were told the meeting was on the 7th July, when the signature was due to be applied to the paperwork, if it wasnt it would be after the summer break, so the question I asked I thought was appropriate.

Also on your Arboleas live you put under the Urban plan update bit and I quote:-

"We have been promised the meeting of the Urban Commission before the summer break"  this was posted on the 24.6.2017

so one would assume from this sentence they were having a summer break or should you have included "the Town Hall summer break?)

It is just so frustrating to be told one thing and then find out the goalpost has been moved again. Perhaps better if no information was given out that gave hope to all the people with properties that need paperwork - then we wouldnt get our knickers in a twist when they let us down again (and by "they" I dont mean our town hall)   
ps did they ever have the meeting yesterday? :c023:

Roger

I do not understand the comment about no more meetings in Almeria until after the summer.

Innovation 14 is waiting approval by the Urban Comision, which is a large commitee of all agencies and organisations.
This is the organisation to which Cristobal has to present our urban plan, together with the head of urban planning.
We are waiting on the result of this, hopefully very soon.

freddie

As we were told by a town hall councillor that yesterday (Friday) was the last meeting in almeria before summer recess, how long might it be before you know if Innovation14 was  finally signed off, given that it only needed one man's signature.
Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

kshapiro

Ditto, thank you Roger & Town Hall for the work you are doing.

Rj

keira

Thank you Roger for all your hard work...and persisitence  :bravo_2: :bravo_2:...you put up with so much abuse on this Forum...but we appreciate all the work you...and your team do. When we built our villa in 2005 with Graysan....never did we believe our villa was not going to be legal as they are a good company......however.....that was our choice....and you ...or the town Hall did not force us to sign on the dotted line !! .......I wish others on this Forum would at least admit that. Keep up the good work.....and keeping our fingers crossed.....We do not blame anyone for this mess we are in....not even our Solicitor who gave us advice at that time ...all those years ago......We should be so chuffed that people like you......work hard...to give us some hope of our villa becoming legal  :c017:

Roger

The latter, which is one reason why I believe they are going slow.
But they have discovered that we will not stop pushing.

packard

Roger. Problem for who? Residents of Arboleas? Or sour grapes from others who could object? please explain.

Roger

The situation regarding Zurgena is nothing to do with Arboleas, and is not part of the same process.
My opinion is that there is a problem because of on going legal issues with the Junta.

As for Arboleas,
we believe it will be very soon, but have no firm date.
I will publish it when I have it.
Just waiting for the date from the secretary of the Urban Comision.
The thing is that when we get final approval we will be the only town with it, and "why Arboleas?" could be a problem.

Mickey

The information came from someone at the town hall
Mickey

stean

I think the town hall would be the first to let everyone know if it is true, or do you know something they dont.

Mickey

Is it true that a deal has been done and innovation 14 along with part of Zurgena will be passed in June 2017?  It would be great if this is correct.  :bravo_2:
Mickey