Dehumidifier....

Started by hank, May 19, 2017, 16:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hank

Hello Robert.
I'd like to return the items.
When is convenient for you.
Thanks. Hank.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

hank

Hello Robert. Sorry I missed your call. I tried to ring you back to find out where you are, but the call was not answered. Could you ring my number again please and we can then have a chat or please leave your address on the tape. Thanks again.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

hank

Hello Robert. Can't get through on your telno. Could you call me please on 950930304. Thanks.

hank

Hi Robert....the PM should be in your usual email box.
Is that a Spanish or UK telno? H.

Robert

Hank, I did not receive the message yet. You can call me on +32483080525.

hank

Thanks Robert. I've sent you a PM.

Robert

I don't know for which purpose they need the deshumidificador but we have here 2 small electric ones, which are good for small rooms. You can borrow them because we do'nt need them now. We live in Los Torres.

hank

Anyone know where friends of ours can hire a dehumidifier for a few weeks.
Thanks in advance.
Hank.