Tax returns

Started by Starburst1, May 01, 2017, 19:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Yes that is the spelling my new Android decided on, I need to check it. Sometimes it makes no sense at all!

Karen4

Maybe catastral....though predictive text can often often be more accurate!
Cl3880

carolpadbury

What is a catastrophic register?

lmj52

Quote from: tandas on May 29, 2017, 17:00:37 PM
They are now comparing catastrophic registers with tax declarations.

That sounds scary!  Catastrophic register?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

tandas

Just done our tax return with Indalo in mojacar.  Included state pensions plus crown pension because it's under the tax level in UK so it is included in Spanish income.  They get there blood from a stone!  The tax level is complicated with all sorts of things taken into account. But better to pay it now than have them catch you later with fines.  They are now comparing catastrophic registers with tax declarations.

Optomist

Quote from: Monkee on May 07, 2017, 17:50:58 PM
In 2015 the personal allowance was 6.700 euros.  at age 65.    anything above this is taxable.  

I think you will find thats not the case Monkee , theres an additional 2000e for low income taxpayers and another allowance up to 3700e which most will also get if their UK pension is all they receive or if their income from working is low , both allowances are available to pensioners an well as non pensioners .

Low income allowance
Income up to 11250 you are allowed 3700
Incomes between 11250 and 14450, it reduces on a prorate scale to zero above 14450.
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Monkee

In 2015 the personal allowance was 6.700 euros.  at age 65.    anything above this is taxable. 

Rtis

Very interesting,if our state pensions are going to be taxed here it will most likely  we will be  below the poverty threshold !!

Monkee

Re.  Tax Returns In Spain.
British State Pensions, are taxable here in Spain, their tax allowances are far lower than the UK.  so Tax is payable on your state pension.

Rtis

Our accountant is once again asking for statements for 2016,(which the bank cannot provide) we ONLY have a state pensions not private ! they cannot seem to grasp how pensioners over here can manage on so little !!

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

byrney

My Accountant has asked me for all relevant documentation by 7th June in order that they can complete my Tax Return in good time , so I suspect that the actual date is after the end of May.  Best check with your Accountant or the Tax Authorities.

tandas

I believe last day of May.

Starburst1

Hi when are resident tax returns due in?
anyone know?