Yet again Rubbish in Limaria!

Started by Popski, April 28, 2017, 19:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: Angleseyite on May 01, 2017, 08:34:35 AM
Quote from: twojaysalmeria on May 01, 2017, 07:26:16 AM
Probably going to regret this, but...

"chemtrails" is a non-scientific, recently coined word to describe the 'contrails' which, when weather conditions are right, persist for a lengthy period overhead. Contrail was a convenient word to use in place of 'condensation trail' btw.

Thanks to conspiracy theorists, misinformation, some deliberate mischief-making and a LOT of poorly argued pseudo-science, working through the internet, there is a huge number of people who swallow - hook, line and sinker - all sorts of nonsense based on twisted half-truths. Chemtrails are just one example of this; they don't exist, any more than the government is deliberately poisoning the public, or Lizard people secretly rule the Earth.

When it comes to the internet, believe nothing until you have cross-checked many, many times with sources you feel you can really trust.

Oh yes, and I feel that people dumping rubbish in this area is a subject worthy of mention - at the very least it may encourage some of us to keep an eye out and maybe even film the people responsible so that the authorities would know who to chase up.

Best Regards, all.

J
No need to regret it, I agree with you totally. I sometimes really do wonder at what people believe are factual.  :08:

fink il put this on wile i doo the weeding & tidy upping mi front way....    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g&t=3s   :grin:

however following on from crap in the air raised by sssa have a shufty at these uk deffra polution imiages...........

https://www.google.es/search?q=uk+pollution+map&rlz=1C1CHBD_enES739ES739&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI4tzjmc7TAhVLPRoKHSIeC7wQ_AUICCgB&biw=1517&bih=735#imgrc=ICzOYdytPaAOQM:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Angleseyite

"chemtrails" is a non-scientific, recently coined word to describe the 'contrails' which, when weather conditions are right, persist for a lengthy period overhead. Contrail was a convenient word to use in place of 'condensation trail' btw.

Thanks to conspiracy theorists, misinformation, some deliberate mischief-making and a LOT of poorly argued pseudo-science, working through the internet, there is a huge number of people who swallow - hook, line and sinker - all sorts of nonsense based on twisted half-truths. Chemtrails are just one example of this; they don't exist, any more than the government is deliberately poisoning the public, or Lizard people secretly rule the Earth.

When it comes to the internet, believe nothing until you have cross-checked many, many times with sources you feel you can really trust.

Oh yes, and I feel that people dumping rubbish in this area is a subject worthy of mention - at the very least it may encourage some of us to keep an eye out and maybe even film the people responsible so that the authorities would know who to chase up.

Best Regards, all.

J
No need to regret it, I agree with you totally. I sometimes really do wonder at what people believe are factual.  :08:

Tetley

Best Regards, all.

J

i fink yer might need a bit more research wi that one..... :grin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

twojaysalmeria

Best Regards, all.

J

macc

Chemtrails,  :sign0065: are chemtrails. Everybody on here thinks they are nice things to look at in the sky, and are normal, and have always been around, you are totally wasting your time. As a matter of interest to me personally sssa, and apart from looking at youtube videos, what steps have you taken to tackle the real enviromental issues that affect us all.... Why do you think you are more informed than anybody else. You do seem a little more angry than everybody else,  :a102: and that doesn't help in any way at all.

solarsolutionsalmeria

hi nibbler
you are the idiot that wanted me to buy your english plaster for you, when you yourself were in fact in the uk at the time.
you are oviously ignorant of the facts regarding chem trails.
so here is a link for your self improvement
www.geoengineering.org

good luck youre gonna need it in the near future(as if it carries on there wont be one)

signed
informed citizen

nibbler

I wondered when you'd surface again with your usual diatribe.
Nibbler :051bye:

solarsolutionsalmeria

here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!
the government is dumping tonnes of aluminium oxide into the atmosphere on a daily basis which as a heavy metal is poisoning everything from the air you breath to the soil,water tables ,and the whole "eco system" but you either dont care or you are that ignorant of the subject , yet you seem to take great personal delight ( i can only perceive that it fills you with self importance in another wise empty vacum of self worth that you appear to be suffering from) instead of tackling the real enviromental issues that affect us all....
ask roger to place a motion to the central (or at the least to the junta de andalucia)government on the issue of cloud seeding,chem trails,strategic aresol dispersal,and the general poisoning of the population...surely this is un delito contra la salud publica

que dice roger,una respuesta sera muy bienvenido

signed
a real life concerned citizen

bagwash

If it is already illegal to dump rubbish - or if its is made illegal, then how, and by whoom would enforce this ?
As we all know it is a regular occurrence and despite the pages and pages of 'posts' condemning this behaviour, it continues

macc

Are people allowed to leave big items beside bins for collection??? Is it the same rules for all areas. According to Rogers post, it is ok to leave large items alongside the bins, as long as, he i assume, or the basura agency are notified. If this is the case, this kind of dumping problem beside bins will never stop. Trying to appeal to peoples idea of decency, community, shame,  even fair play, will never work. It should be illegal to place any rubbish or large items outside or around the area of the bins, that's the only way it will stop.

Popski

Another sofa dumped in Limaria.  Bins near the goats. Different to others.  Same person ??? All disgusting. No one would want them.

tanfield

according to roger(perhaps it's now changed!) you can leave bulky items like sofas,chairs, near the bins,inform the town hall of the location & the guy with the hiab crane will remove said items,apparently it's  removed twice a month,hopefully roger can clarify the situation for us all.

guest21828

Such a shame that certain individuals think it is ok to dump their unwanted items where they think fit. They obviously have no regard for the law, their neighbours, the environment, the cost incurred to remove their rubbish that is paid by all of us including them at the end of the day. It is ok in their minds to dump rubbish wherever they want but no doubt they would be the first to complain if someone dumped rubbish outside of their property. 

Roy Thomas

Unlikely to happen as the type of people who dump a sofa do not give a sh** about others.

Just too lazy to take to the dump.

They just us British down.

Popski

Yet again someone has dumped rubbish.
Avda Los Martinez someone has dumped sofas.  What an eyesore.
Whoever you are you might living in squalor but the majority of us do not.
Is it a coincidence that DFS were delivering in that Avenue a few days ago????
Do the decent thing and take your crap to the Tip like most of us do.