Inundation December 2016 Update

Started by BobL, April 27, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobL

Hi Elgin, no mine was male, elderly came from La Rioja & drove a new Mercedes. As with you I met him at El Limite and drove him the 7km round trip as Camino was very bad. He was totally disinterested and kept saying ' not my responsibility'. It was the Allianz assessor who finally turned up a month later who asked if a bribe had been suggested. Had problem with a Lloyds Company here 5 years ago.but won on appeal to Lloyds. Here there appears to be no appeal mechanism. BobL

Elgin

Not good but I suppose €600 is better than nothing!

I've just remembered one more thing about my 2012 experience with the Consorcio.  When I met the assessor in the village I notice she had a nice shiny new Alfa Romeo so I said to her that it might not be a good idea for to take her car up our rambla so I took her up to our house and then back to the village again.  Maybe that was why she was generous (cos it wasn't my looks!)

BobL

Morning All,
To complete the scenario to date. 6 weeks after loosing Solar at finca and 2 weeks after Allianz assessor finally visited(4+2), we had restored power. The Consorcio assessor visited on 29/12/16, our written estimates 1600€ payment just received 600€. Spitting feathers here. Was advised I should have offered bribe. BobL