ITV

Started by Caroline, April 26, 2017, 19:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin

try re tuning your TV or receiver to include the Scottish channels as we found the seem to have a stronger signal. Our Anglia picture was forever breaking up and did try ITPV but did not renew it, but that worked although you need a good internet for it
Mike

Elgin

If you are on Sky then if you give them a new UK address with a postcode in Kent or Sussex then channel 103 will become ITV Meridian.  However, you may also like to try channel 973 which should be an alternative ITV channel.  Also just check that you are not trying to watch ITV HD as that doesn't seem to work here. If 103 is set to ITV HD take a look at 173 that might be SD.

Finally, if all that fails trying using the Add Channels function and use the frequencies and settings as set out at http://www.a516digital.com/2014/11/itv-stv-utv-satellite-manual-tuning-frequencies.html.  for example for ITV Meridian (SE) set symbol rate to 22000, FEC to 5/6 and ID to 10150

Sueandandyb

Beve been having the same problem also in the winter we get Chanel 4 no problem but this time of year we can't only on +1 we just go to the 900s Chanel's& itv& Chanel 4 works perfect

Caroline

Thanks for reply, I must admit when I re-read my post I wondered if someone would think I was referring to the MOT stations!!

We have a 1.9 dish, how do you move to another frequency like Meridian or any other rather than London that may be better? 

Elgin

No, the last time I drove past one I could see it ok and it was still standing!

:c023: couldn't resist.  To give a sensible answer.  We are still getting ITV Meridian OK via satellite on a 1.9m dish.  However, as we move into the summer the signal gets weaker (it's too technical for me). Different, regional versions of ITV are on different frequencies and so the signal isn't so good so they may start breaking up now.  However, if your dish isn't secured to the ground it might be worth get it checked out as it may have moved 

Caroline

Hi is anyone having trouble viewing the ITV stations? For the last couple of days it keeps breaking up.

Caroline