Parking at Alicante

Started by villegas, April 26, 2017, 13:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKB

We also always use Plane Parking - very efficient and never had a problem.

mickandjan

What a nightmare for you both! I can imagine the panic you must have felt.   :41:

A happy ending thankfully! 🍷

doreen1

villegas

Quote from: doreen1 on April 26, 2017, 14:58:20 PM
Oh Lord. That sounds like a nightmare of a start to a holiday. Can I admit though I had to laugh at your description of it?  :c023:
Hope you got one or two of Michael's baggies to settle you down when you got on the plane. 🍸

On arriving at our destination, a hot shower, change of clothes, and a bottle of vino helped tremendously
😎🍷😘

Elgin

I use the main airport carpark.  It isn't that expensive if you are not going away for too long and you prebook it (and set up an account).  Then there is never an issue hanging around waiting for somebody and it is only a short walk.

Jimel

Rod

Use Plane parking, never had a problem.

doreen1

Oh Lord. That sounds like a nightmare of a start to a holiday. Can I admit though I had to laugh at your description of it?  :c023:
Hope you got one or two of Michael's baggies to settle you down when you got on the plane. 🍸

villegas

Are you going away soon?
Using Alicante airport?
Want to arrive and find the pre booked carpark, locked up and deserted?
Want to phone the staff?
Want to be laughed at and told, they've lost your booking, and they are at home 40 mins away?
Then you can chase around the outskirts of the airport, frantically searching for another carparking company, whilst yelling at each other.
Ohhhhh what a jolly caper!!!!!
To finish off, you can run across the airport, with your hand luggage sending fellow travellers head first into duty free displays.
Arrive at the gate, which is at the far end of the airport, of course, cos you are flying Ryanair.
You too can be hot, sweaty and very cross
If this sounds like your ideal way to start your holiday, well book your car into......Coastline