Wanted man with a van

Started by MistyMoo, April 25, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest21828

For anyone that does not know, I am Steve the manager of the recycling centre. We do not have a large vehicle that is available to transport unwanted items for disposal to the recycling centre. I can transport items to the recycling centre in my pick up truck, in my own time and with my fuel, all of which is not part of my work for the Town Hall.

There has been more than a few people that have arrived at the recycling centre with a van or trailer load from a shed, garage or house clear out. The recycling centre is a Punto Limpio (clean point or recycling centre), it is not a place for van/trailer loads of mixed rubbish and kitchen waste. All items should be separated before your arrival (as best possible) to the recycling centre to make it easier and quicker for depositing into the bins for each item.

My advice is to call into the recycling centre, message or call me on 664710921 with any questions you may have to avoid disappointment.     

bobancarol

Try Wayne from swift transport

pellow

Try Steve who works at the tip

MistyMoo

Morning all.

I am looking for for a man with a van /small lorry to transport old garden furniture etc to the recycling centre in Arboleas. We live in the Limaria area & are doing a big clear out at the moments.
I would appreciate any helpful suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

MistyMoo