False internal walls?

Started by footy, April 25, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

footy

Thanks Chisme for the very helpul information given. 

Are there any recommendations for anyone who could carry out this work?  Need to get it sorted asap.

thanks.

Tetley

Quote from: Daffy on April 25, 2017, 11:47:43 AM
Sorry to disagree Tetley but my wood and plasterboard internal walls haven't been eaten for 20 years!

mine have....im on number 4 door frame now   :grin:

sombody in Alacanti i know  are having real probs wi stud wall,s and termites..... :41:

never had an issue either befor the brexit   :shocked:...... now the cassa is getting eaten....(joke   :grin:  )
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

guest4538

Quote from: footy on April 25, 2017, 08:57:47 AM
Has anybody had these built and if so, by whom and what materials were used and are they effective long term?
Thanks in anticipation.

Try galvanized steel stud with plasterboard.

Best place locally to find out more from the expert owner, and to purchase materials at the best price, is the plasterboard shop in Albox:https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@37.3783933,-2.1314803,3a,75y,25.59h,85.16t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sYlYVTt0LFQPJHr6G5ynw9g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656.

Daffy

Sorry to disagree Tetley but my wood and plasterboard internal walls haven't been eaten for 20 years!

Tetley

red brick,deffinatly not wood or platerboard as it will get eaten......
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

footy

Has anybody had these built and if so, by whom and what materials were used and are they effective long term? 

Thanks in anticipation.