Need Electrician to Work With Endesa

Started by Purusha, April 12, 2017, 17:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purusha

Thank you Karen4 and Alto Dogs for your assistance. Now to make some phone calls...

alto dogs

Do you still need an electrician?
I know of an english speaking Spanish electrician who could do what you require.
pm me.

Karen4

Cl3880

Purusha

Has anyone dealt with Proelec in Olula del Rio? Do they have any English speakers in their technical/installation department?

Purusha

I wonder of anyone can help or suggest a contractor who can? I need a second electrical consumer unit installed near the Endesa Meter Box. This is a long way from the house so it is unrealistic to run it from the house consumer unit. I understand that this can only be done either by or with the co-operation of Endesa. I need an electrical tradesman/contractor who can either do the work, with Endesa's permission, or organise Endesa to do the work. Technically it is a small job, the problem being ensuring that the installation is not illegal. I need someone who understands the rules and who can communicate successfully with Endesa. All suggestions gratefully received.  BTW I live in Los Higuerales. Many thanks...