Abandoned Dogs

Started by joanie, March 26, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowguard

I have just seen the photo of them in the post in general chat. They look well cared for at the moment.

Does Maria Luisa know about these dogs? These look like PPP dogs to me so therefore in theory should be chipped and licenced (in theory lol)

joanie

There are four abandoned dogs locked into the old Almond station situated across the Rambla in Los Carrascos. At the sign saying Los Carrascos you turn right that is if you are coming from Arboleas or left if from the opposite direction and follow the road straight to the edge of the arroyo you will see the white building across the rambla. This has been reported to the police on this number 609456679 on Thursday, an officer came and asked questions, but so far nothing has been done, these animals must be getting desperate. They've been there since Monday. Not a soul from authorities has come to check on them. I'm sure these animals would appreciate some input from the local animal lovers. Please call the number and make a fuss. Maybe many making a fuss will bring more action than my single call. If you have surplus dog food help feed them.