andrew niel

Started by hartcjhart, March 25, 2017, 01:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartcjhart

Quote from: ajc on March 26, 2017, 13:43:35 PM
Not all muslims are bad apples but in their native countries you do have to admit
there religion does seem to opparate in a let's say oppressive ways and all them countries
are pretty unstable societies ,

I agree

Most muslims are not terrorists,BUT,nowadays MOST terrorists are muslims.

If you have a cancer inside you you cut it out,so yes Trev the peacefull muslims SHOULD get of their ar5e more and cut the cancer out

ajc

Not all muslims are bad apples but in their native countries you do have to admit
there religion does seem to opparate in a let's say oppressive ways and all them countries
are pretty unstable societies ,

aussie

http://www.independent.co.uk/topic/westminster-attack

A Muslim-born restaurateur has told how he fed hundreds of emergency service workers for free in the aftermath of Wednesday's terror attack. Full story and photo click onto the above .

Think this type of actions speak volumes and to your answer TREV this normal Muslim got off his arse

Tonica

TREV'S quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just have to love old British people, full of bravado & bull****.
Why should ordinary Muslims have to be fighting these fanatics?
Don't see anybody here getting off their arses and doing it either, but hey it's always someone else's responsibility.
Luckily those posting hatred are in the minority ( not here obviously, I mean in the reall world)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was it our army boys responsibility to go fight in Muslim countries to liberate Muslims from fanatics like in this video mentioned . Were they defending their own Christian country the United Kingdom , was it their fight , No I it wasn't. Some of these army boys never returned home and some that did were badly maimed . You could  say they got off their arses. For what , to liberate a Muslim and to run to the safety of the UK a Christian country. When I say honourable Muslims should fight I don't mean  physically fight . I mean stand up to the fanatics of their faith don't be afraid of them . Some know who the fanatics are where they live but keep quiet because they are too scared  of the back lash. In zilnor post, some Muslims did speak out in Birmingham , but You  never see them publicly in numbers making protests against the monstousity of Muslim FANATICS .

I am fed up to the teeth of do gooders , because of these , it is one of the reasons the UK has its problems .
Personally  I think I am in the real world more than yourself and for the record I am not.

zilnor

In Birmingham this afternoon, a group of Muslims were on the streets dis-associating themselves from th radicals. They expressed  sympathy for the murdered people and said Islam was a peaceful religion, and had no relationship with the murderous activities of the minority extremists.

The Muslim Council of Great Britain said they condemned the attack.

So the moderates are beginning to speak out against Islamic terrorism.  :bravo_2:

Tetley

Trev

if there not moanin abought the precived EU Nasty super state over runnin England,there on abought non christians,over runnin the job .........anyway im off for an Indian  in shalla it will be nice  :shocked:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Trev

Quote from: Tonica on March 25, 2017, 17:48:09 PM
I agree with you Nosun . Muslims if they want to practise their faith their way and not like the ISIS and they choose to live in a Christian country , YES they should stand side by side and fight these fanatics . But they don't,  they just hand out news statements that they are appalled of the events and they themselves have nothing to do with  terrorism acts. You don't see the honourable ones trying to stop  other Muslims burning the British flags, stopping them rioting, stopping them from raping women I could go on .If they did try to stop them the world would look differently towards them

Just have to love old British people, full of bravado & bull****.
Why should ordinary Muslims have to be fighting these fanatics?
Don't see anybody here getting off their arses and doing it either, but hey it's always someone else's responsibility.
Luckily those posting hatred are in the minority ( not here obviously, I mean in the reall world)

Tonica

I agree with you Nosun . Muslims if they want to practise their faith their way and not like the ISIS and they choose to live in a Christian country , YES they should stand side by side and fight these fanatics . But they don't,  they just hand out news statements that they are appalled of the events and they themselves have nothing to do with  terrorism acts. You don't see the honourable ones trying to stop  other Muslims burning the British flags, stopping them rioting, stopping them from raping women I could go on .If they did try to stop them the world would look differently towards them

Tonica

Tetley yes there are a lot of people of Muslim faith living in a lot of Christian countries  that despise what this video portrays . Why do you think they choose to live in Christian countries ? Because they know they are safe and can practise their faith without the moron and the likes of the moron in this film . If these terrorist get their way all these respectable Muslims will be in as much danger as the western world . They enjoy their faith but DO NOT want to be forced to live as the video states. Why do you think they choose NOT to live in a Muslim country because they know they will be slaughtered.
On the other hand you have radicals that are sleepers living in Christian countries and among Honourable muslims . Yes these give all Muslim 'a bad name'  and make most Christians Very wary of any Muslim  hence hatred

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on March 25, 2017, 17:23:36 PM
I have no problems  with the ordinary moderate Muslims, and other  immigrants who live peaceably and contribute to their communities. But I don't find your comments at all funny ...... " brothers is taking over.......Pakistanni Brothers....."

Saying that we do not want radical Islamists on our streets committing brutal  murders  and wrecking lives, is NOT Muslim bashing.

OK  then .
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

zilnor

I have no problems  with the ordinary moderate Muslims, and other  immigrants who live peaceably and contribute to their communities. But I don't find your comments at all funny ...... " brothers is taking over.......Pakistanni Brothers....."

Saying that we do not want radical Islamists on our streets committing brutal  murders  and wrecking lives, is NOT Muslim bashing.

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on March 25, 2017, 16:56:47 PM
Tets.

I can't agree with your lighthearted and thoughtless comments on radical Islamic supremacy. They are in very bad taste given that four innocent people were murdered a few days ago, and a few more are struggling with serious injuries.
Not funny at all.

wasent the bloke a brit born with full english name....ie an angry that did time for voilent offences in the big houses..... ie an un known looking for a cause,and converted.

there will be brits all over tonight eating out in indian,lebaneze,syrian eating houses having a full english..... we will have muslim NHS Surgens,medics,nurses working now to save British lives,all this Muslim Bashing undermines all the good work that these folks do.

its best if people try not to over think the job on the muslim front befor it leads to a big de stabalization on uk streets wich is what the brother in comand 1000,s of miles away probably want across europe.

and your correct....it wont be very funny.

zilnor

Tets.

I can't agree with your lighthearted and thoughtless comments on radical Islamic supremacy. They are in very bad taste given that four innocent people were murdered a few days ago, and a few more are struggling with serious injuries.
Not funny at all.

Tetley

NOSUN,yer gonna have ti chill a bit,brothers is takin over,if yer in uk....EU  christian folks is off home,leaving job shortage ti be filled by Pakistanni Brothers  :embarrassed:   :grin:  ,once yev adjusted yell be alright  ,plus yer could mebe stand for election on turban county council to form the brave new England   :grin:

Tetley

i Hade a mate who was a shiite Muslim ,owned a caffe 5 doors up,nice lad    :welcome: 

Tetley

To be honest,im a bit Spiritual,so il be alright even if i dont join up ,i was mainly finking for Folks like NOSUN  :shocked: I Suppose they would all adapt eventually,mind you i fink on ward christian solders might be out the winder at Fri Prayers..... :sign0024:

In Shalla we will all be saved.... :grin:

got ti dash ive got the doors on Isle i white festival 1970 ,working on Beeza   :035:

Karen4

I'm not sure Andrea would agree!
Cl3880

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley

Fing is,if everybody converted to Islam there would probably be a lot less agro,that way we would all be brothers & sisters of the same faith,plus reading the Koran,would probably make a change from reading MCN   :shocked:

PhillipJLloyd

There is no hope for change, this happened on the MP's doorstep, they are the only one's that can change things, but no all they can say is we will not be beaten and how brave the victims were, these victims that perhaps would be still alive if they had got rid of anyone who speaks up for this sort of thing.
As mentioned on many subjects, we need some people with the balls for actions not talk.

Trucker

Yes Nosun it does make you think but then you condemned for thinking it...God forbid you ever say what you thinking..and if one of these Muslims are on the watch list why are they still in UK..yes this one was born in UK but his family came from foreign lands so send them back to their roots..but cant do that as he has his human rights..makes you want to spit..

Tetley

This is why a full nuclear super power exchange will sort the full lot out......year zero......horses / carts.......back to basics....no relgion / start again   ,jobe done  :sign0098:

¿ anybody got a cheap harley iron head for sale..... prefrably a 70,s shacker -oil leaker, need ti get mi  X it list sorted.... :))

Trucker

So they can kill those who do not respect their ways but ok for them to be allowed to live and not respecting non Muslims......and then all the do gooders say we must not be racist...how the hell can you not be racist if this is put before you and with whats happening around the world with these evil people that think their religion has to be followed by everyone..WTF is going on..

PhillipJLloyd

Everybody needs to watch this.

hartcjhart